• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@Gibbo Can you please find something out as I'm now 39th in queue with you and Zotac saying very little. This person who I quoted is number 1 from launch day. You can't deliver what you don't have Gibbo but you're in a better place than I to be able to get some sort of information.

If you don't receive any information then do you have something in place so that people like me and Lukaz0r can get a 3080 without joining back of a queue? Just anything so that we're not punished for choosing OcuK as our retailer. My friend already has his 3080, hoping I can get one soon. 3pm launch day order.
So it's ok for you to jump ahead of someone in a queue that is also waiting for a card?

I'm in the same boat as you, I ordered an EVGA card and they've shipped zero. Your only option is to cancel or wait.

Associate
I just read it again, still don`t understand what is your real problem is. Can you upload photos what is wrong with the box?

If you can't understand the issue of having branding and product codes/numbers visible on the outside of the box during the shipping process a picture won't help you understand.

Associate
I just read it again, still don`t understand what is your real problem is. Can you upload photos what is wrong with the box?
They've shipped the box out with all the information of what is inside visible for everyone to see which he believes is a potential security risk given the short supply of these cards. I also raises data protection issues as no one should really be able to know what you are ordering from a company. Having said that boxes are often re-used and do not contain what the outside claims they do.

Associate
I did read it again, still don`t understand what your real problem is. Can you upload photos what is wrong with the box?
You really never seen the box of graphic card? No bubble wrap or anything preventing it from getting damaged during shipment... Not to mention that it's obvious for people to see what's inside

Associate
If you can't understand the issue of having branding and product codes/numbers visible on the outside of the box during the shipping process a picture won't help you understand.

I received a Corsair H150i Capellix all the way from Long Beach, CA in its factory packing yesterday. Think yourself lucky yours only travelled from somewhere up the M6!

Associate
It’s update day tomorrow- oh la la la oh la.
Gibbo is gonna give us good news because we’ ve been so good.

They’ve got our bloody money, how stupid are we?
It a good job international travel is banned......

So they can’t elope to bar-ba-dos (key change)

Don
The normal retail box was inside a second box. But the outside box had what I mentioned in my first comment on the outside of it.

I have recieved all sorts with an outer box to something else(so maybe doesn't give it away). Maybe I am more relaxed as long as I recieve it undamaged I do not care. But that is your decision to be annoyed at this and I am not going to try and tell you not to be!

Associate
@Gibbo Has the MSI shipment from last Friday arrived today, or will it be tomorrow it gets here? Also, would the recipients of those cards also receive the Watchdogs: Legion codes? (just hoping a few more people ahead of me have cancelled and/or the large shipment is a full 100).

Associate
It’s update day tomorrow- oh la la la oh la.
Gibbo is gonna give us good news because we’ ve been so good.

They’ve got our bloody money, how stupid are we?
It a good job international travel is banned......

So they can’t elope to bar-ba-dos (key change)
Anyone would think gibbo and the OCUK staff are rolling around in all our money laughing with comments like that lol

Back
Top Bottom