• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers.
no dont try that jumping in another Q sxxt told you it's dog-eat-dog it's hard luck.

Associate
Just recieved my ASUS 3080 TUF OC, looks like they just sent it out in the box that ASUS sent to them, so it had ASUS branding and the model of the card on the side! Will not be buying from Overclockers again, they've handled this situation so poorly and shipping out a hard to get pricey card as they did, is the icing on the cake.

Associate
I created a new topic earlier but it was ignored guess I'll ask here.
Anyone know if they plan to prevent people with 3080 pre-orders from buying rdna2 card on OCuk?

Associate
Just recieved my ASUS 3080 TUF OC, looks like they just sent it out in the box that ASUS sent to them, so it had ASUS branding and the model of the card on the side! Will not be buying from Overclockers again, they've handled this situation so poorly and shipping out a hard to get pricey card as they did, is the icing on the cake.
Should have ordered a TUF non-OC. Then having them shipping it out badly wouldn't be an issue.

Definetly shown who provides the better customer service during this launch.

Understand the stock situation is not ocuk fault however could have been handled so much better, only have to look at the competition to see why.
Definitely, if you take a look at another competitior which rhymes with fan, you will notice they literally have a timetable which shows when they get stock, they tell the exact numbers of orders, pre orders, and they even stopped pre orders because they know they wont fulfill them

Unlike overclockers who have left us in the dark, still accepting pre orders for cards in the thosands despite knowing they wont get one til next year, shocking

Associate
I created a new topic earlier but it was ignored guess I'll ask here.
Anyone know if they plan to prevent people with 3080 pre-orders from buying rdna2 card on OCuk?
I'd be surprised. It makes no sense to prevent customers from trying to buy anything. I suspect the limit on buying a 3080 and a 3070 wasn't accurate either.

Associate
Few thousand people waiting to get their cards and your biggest problem is the boxing... :confused:

Associate
Well, one less person in the running for you lads to compete with!

Cancelling my search for a 3080, going for the 6800XT on release.

Keeping my 3080 order open as I'm 803 in the line so no chance of this year but hoping to grab a 6800xt or even a 6900xt.
If I fail at that I might scrap the whole idea and plan my re-build next year.

Back
Top Bottom