• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Its 100% due to cancellations. I'm 1st in the queue, have been since I ordered the card at 14:04 on launch day and I'm still waiting for the card. There has been ZERO stock for the Trinity non-OC 3080. With all the tiny bits of information we've been getting it seems like I ****** myself, they are only sending out OC variants screwing over all those that got in early for the standard model.

@Gibbo Can you please find something out as I'm now 39th in queue with you and Zotac saying very little. This person who I quoted is number 1 from launch day. You can't deliver what you don't have Gibbo but you're in a better place than I to be able to get some sort of information.

If you don't receive any information then do you have something in place so that people like me and Lukaz0r can get a 3080 without joining back of a queue? Just anything so that we're not punished for choosing OcuK as our retailer. My friend already has his 3080, hoping I can get one soon. 3pm launch day order.

Associate
Hey forum users and lurkers. I meant to drop this in earlier but I cancelled my Asus Strix OC 3080 I was position 138 in the queue.

I'm now at the back of another queue but I'm happy to wait anyway.

Hope everyone gets their cards soon!

EDIT: Spelling

Associate
So, what's the likelihood of an "okay amount" of ASUS ROG Strix 3080 OC cards dropping in the next month? Just that right now I'm 138 in the queue, after over a month waiting, and at this current rate the RX6080XT will probably be available, and its not only significantly cheaper but also likely better.

Well since yesterday we were supposed to have 10-30 cards and we only ended up getting 6.... with banana ferrari boy nowhere to be seen.

Permabanned
@Gibbo Can you please find something out as I'm now 39th in queue with you and Zotac saying very little. This person who I quoted is number 1 from launch day. You can't deliver what you don't have Gibbo but you're in a better place than I to be able to get some sort of information.

If you don't receive any information then do you have something in place so that people like me and Lukaz0r can get a 3080 without joining back of a queue? Just anything so that we're not punished for choosing OcuK as our retailer. My friend already has his 3080, hoping I can get one soon. 3pm launch day order.
no dont try that jumping in another Q sxxt told you it's dog-eat-dog it's hard luck.

Associate
Definetly shown who provides the better customer service during this launch.

Understand the stock situation is not ocuk fault however could have been handled so much better, only have to look at the competition to see why.

Associate

Im feeling the same, Even just some form of info would be great.
Last update email had me at 16, and well it looks grim...

Back
Top Bottom