• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Wind my neck in? Lol.

You know Overclockers haven't stopped taking orders across most cards, it will be a while before their backlog is cleared. My assumption is you knew that and the possibility of waiting for them to be cleared is pointless. A competitor is doing that, but only because they stopped taking pre orders.

Yes, the immediate thought process of "he's trying to get in front of people" when it's a case of hoping if there's the possibility of cards coming in that they are not putting up on pre-order until they have enough stock to consider those stuck in the Bermuda triangle of waiting on non OC cards. Also that if such an offer were to take place that it would be for those who ordered first so it would be completely fair. I understand that there are people that will do anything to get their card ASAP but this isn't me, hence my reaction. The guy I quoted originally ordered just a few minutes after 2pm, first in the queue and has heard nothing also, not even a hint. I'm 39th and ordered at 15:12 on launch and with AMD cards coming, it would be nice to find out a very rough ETA of what this wait might be so we can make choices. I don't think that's too harsh to ask for any of that.

Regardless, moving on as the only thing I'm interested in is knowing about my unicorn. Not OcuK's fault but they are in a much better position to obtain information from Zotac that I've already failed to acquire. Good luck in getting your card.

Associate
I lost my gpu. It is cold Asus rtx 3080 tuf non-OC. Last time I seen it, it was on the overclockers Web. If someone will find it please contact me.... My kids are upset.

Associate

GX44FAS_260174_210x210.jpg

+

WCA1QEK_264396_210x210.jpg

=

a36818faa390b23ac8359edd69889cc7.gif

tenor.gif

Associate
When they keep preorder, you all complain, when they stop preorder , you guys question ?

It is not a pre-order if the product is already released. What they are doing is taking back-orders. Both concepts are 2 entirely different things.

A pre-order is when a product is not released yet and you are ordering it for release (this term also does not carry a negative connotation)

A back-order is when a product has exhausted supply and is currently out of stock (this is interpreted more negatively)

By taking orders and calling them "pre-order" instead of "back-order" is nothing but deception.

Associate
Don't think we can continue to blame OC, so many retailers are struggling with stock.

A Certain rainforest hasn't had any stock since release and they have some of the best buyers in the world...

At least we all have a couple of options...

1. Purchase a 3070 today
2. Cancel and purchase a 6800xt
3. Wait it out
4. Cancel and go with another retailer.
5. Seen a few 3090's around to for anyone that has the budget for it..

I have an ASUS non OC on order (Bad Move), but will wait it out till the 19th November, if it doesn't arrive then I'll get a 6800XT.
In US, Mirocenter and Bestbuy has a ton of stock especially MircroCenter, store in Tustin CA had around 300 FE 3070, around the country has more stock depend on how high demand of that area. With 3080 and 3090 are hopeless

Associate
[
There are a few air holes at the bottom but not officially for a fan, at the minute it is pushing out yes but I have had it both ways round and it doesn't do a lot either way. More for show than anything as it was a spare fan!
Might want to change your name now the dyke has sprung a leak, Have to say though, that is a lovely system, really like the colour scheme. YAWA

Back
Top Bottom