• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
I had an email notification yesterday, "GeForce NOW Code".

Great stuff, I've got the game code so my card must be shipping as well!

Read the email... and it's just someone selling a code on the MM. Balls.

Associate
Sounds like the msi trio due to arrive this week are circling around the UK in a dpd van or sitting in some warehouse, don't think we'll be receiving shipping emails today.

Seems so though I wish messaging could just be as clear as saying this specifically so people aren't building up anxiety wondering whether or not that is what is meant in this post lol

Associate
Well who thinks that if we don’t get good news really soon .... and I must state some ifs.... quite a few ifs

who’s thinking of switching to the dark AMD side

If benchmarks are legit and reviewers back the stats up!
If they have stock!
If you can bring yourselves to dirty your hands lol!

Associate
Well who thinks that if we don’t get good news really soon .... and I must state some ifs.... quite a few ifs

who’s thinking of switching to the dark AMD side

If benchmarks are legit and reviewers back the stats up!
If they have stock!
If you can bring yourselves to dirty your hands lol!

Nah i dont trust amd due to driver issues XD team green for me

Associate
We are also still waiting on some previous shipments to arrive, unfortunately peak season has arrived early in the UK and couriers are all maxed out, speaking with DPD, DHL and Royal Mail all saying they seeing record levels of parcels being ordered from online companies and that Black Friday and Christmas ordering boom has come easy and seems to grow each day.

If it's so bad, then how come the 'competitor' yesterday
received Shipments from ASUS, EVGA, PNY and ZOTAC for RTX 3080 as well as ASUS, EVGA, PNY and ZOTAC for RTX 3090.

Did the peak season start this morning?

Associate
"A small amount of most of the 3080's are due end of next week."

Nice so i take it EVGA cards won't be coming in again? My god man just tell people what is coming in.

A friend of mine asked in discord and apparently Gibbo doesn't know anything more, it's gonna be a mystery surprise what turns up because Gibbo always posts 100% of the info he has.

(We know that's not true but y'know, blood from a stone and all that)

Associate
be refreshing for OC just to say they have no bloody idea.. instead its all vague stuff like some 3080s are coming soon or never depends on the wind and weather at the time

Associate
So, word of mouth and how a person perceives a company are a powerful thing. I feel like Overclockers might not be appearing the best here when in particular, all it takes is for us to start doing reviews negatively to our family and friends. I've been telling people what I know about the full situation, which is making them not want to buy from here.

Back
Top Bottom