• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
@Gibbo can you take 30 seconds and specify at least which cards aren't coming, so people dont get their hopes up?
Thought the point of these updates were to know which cards, not "maybe"s
He should list all the types of cards in the update put on when and how many cards are potentially coming in then just edit it when theres new news etc....

Associate
So for anyone waiting on their KFA2 3080 you may find you increase by one in the queue today. Not because one shipped but becuase I just rang up and cancelled my number 5 spot. I got a FE 3090 on Thursday. I seriously doubt any will ship this side of Christmas but I wish anyone with a KFA2 3080 order the best of luck.

Associate
@Gibbo can you take 30 seconds and specify at least which cards aren't coming, so people dont get their hopes up?

@Gibbo If you'd also be able to say if the MSI Gaming X 3080s have arrived, that'd be awesome, because then I know whether to give you guys a ring to ask to upgrade my postage to cover Saturday delivery.

Associate

Perhaps he should have been a weather man?

Here is the winter forecast.

The weather for the next three months will be cold wind of varying strength will come from most directions There will be rain at times sometimes heavy and we cannot rule out the risk of wintery showers as well.

Associate
And now my watch is over...

3080 FE ordered yesterday, arrived today and is all set up. First time having a FE card. Quite like it! Good luck to all, may all your GPU's arrive swiftly and safely!

3080.png

What tower case are you using?

Associate
So the shipment of eagles may or may not be delayed as uk couriers are overloaded ? I can order 1000s of products currently from a competetor and get it delivered the same day as long as i order by 12am yet a shipment of over £30'000 worth of graphics cards can be delayed due to a lack of drivers ?

Are the eagles coming today ? Please just answer the multiple people asking ... @Gibbo

Soldato

The weather for the next three months will be cold wind of varying strength will come from most directions There will be rain at times sometimes heavy and we cannot rule out the risk of wintery showers as well.
There will be some weather coming at some point, but not sure what or what type of weather, please prepare for none or some and at some point or possibly not.

Associate
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Now it's the mailman's fault.
Really?? - pointing the finger much. I've yet to see royal mail delivering a pallet full of gpu's! :D
Why by 3080 for £900 when you can buy AMD RTX 6900 XT in december? Which will cost the same. Has 16GB RAM and better performance
because demand is likely to be crazy there as well. Chances are you will be waiting for that gpu after fighting with others desperate to get out of the 3080 queues lmao. You can order in decemeber but only a few i expect will receive before xmas. Still, if you're in a queue here still then there's no issue trying you luck elsewhere and cancelling if you get lucky ;)

you got it all wrong. Thats FAR to specific. You need say maybe an ok amount of rain and close to large amount of wind, sometimes... maybe :)

Associate
Zotac 3090 in stock but nearly £1700???? why would anyone spend that kind of money when AMD have a card coming which if we are to believe the reports is just a little under the performance for a 3090 for $999. Nvidia sort out your prices please.

Back
Top Bottom