• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
3080 X2 is 20pc
3090 is 10pc

With our forwarders and should be with customs end of this week, if it clears fast will be with us next week. The rest of the 3080 X3/X4 should be collected late next week from HK.

So you’re telling me you haven’t recieved a single Inno3D shipment and the very first shipment you give is 20pcs?

20pcs???? Is this a joke????

I am position 33 in the queue and I would have thought this delivery will fulfill my order this month but now it looks like I won’t even be receiving my card until Christmas!

This is honestly shocking, unless I am missing out something?

Just to be clear, Gibbo said earlier this month that he will be receiving a close to large shipment of Inno3D cards.

And this shipment has 20PCS of my card??? I’m sorry but the last time I checked it was 75-100 for large , I can’t believe it?

does anyone have any clue when I will receive my card or when the next shipment is or maybe if I’m wrong and there is more than 20pcs?

@Gibbo

Soldato
So you’re telling me you haven’t recieved a single Inno3D shipment and the very first shipment you give is 20pcs?

20pcs???? Is this a joke????

I am position 33 in the queue and I would have thought this delivery will fulfill my order this month but now it looks like I won’t even be receiving my card until Christmas!

This is honestly shocking, unless I am missing out something?

Just to be clear, Gibbo said earlier this month that he will be receiving a close to large shipment of Inno3D cards.

And this shipment has 20PCS of my card??? I’m sorry but the last time I checked it was 75-100 for large , I can’t believe it?

does anyone have any clue when I will receive my card or when the next shipment is or maybe if I’m wrong and there is more than 20pcs?

@Gibbo
It will be 20 of your card in this shipment but the next one should be shortly after and also should be more as everything ramps up from every company. At least your cards are coming and you have news. I'm 44 and have no idea when my card will even arrive

Associate
It will be 20 of your card in this shipment but the next one should be shortly after and also should be more as everything ramps up from every company. At least your cards are coming and you have news. I'm 44 and have no idea when my card will even arrive

So the initial shipment from Inno3D will contain 20pcs of my card but the shipment isn’t just one big bulk shipment , it’s split up into multiple shipments? I’m a bit confused help me out

And by shortly after, where did you get this information and how do you know it’s true if so what does shortly after translate to in numbers?

Also what card did you order

Soldato
So the initial shipment from Inno3D will contain 20pcs of my card but the shipment isn’t just one big bulk shipment , it’s split up into multiple shipments? I’m a bit confused help me out

And by shortly after, where did you get this information and how do you know it’s true if so what does shortly after translate to in numbers?

Now golden week is over there will be bigger and id say weekly deliveries after the initial one coming the end of this month through November. This information is just because they have to get that sweet cash as a company, and the other manufacturers are all doing the same.
I'm gigabyte oc moved 14 places in 33 days, most of which were cancellations, no idea when they are coming

Associate
Now golden week is over there will be bigger and id say weekly deliveries after the initial one coming the end of this month through November. This information is just because they have to get that sweet cash as a company, and the other manufacturers are all doing the same.
I'm gigabyte oc moved 14 places in 33 days, most of which were cancellations, no idea when they are coming
Okay, so from the information you have gathered and everything, do you reckon you could give me an approximate date of when I would expect to see my card?

Associate

They're getting 20pcs from distributor not Inno3D directly. Remeber that there is around 12+ etailer and retailer competing for stock.

And no, no one know when your card will be with you, including OCUK. i have read Gibbo updates and it's still staggering that they've no clue what kind of shipment they can expect from distributors until it arrives on their doorstep and even then they're extremely reluctant to tell you anything.

As i mentioned before I've sored second card, this time FE which i wanted originally for myself, so you all have two people less getting a card from you.

Associate
They're getting 20pcs from distributor not Inno3D directly. Remeber that there is around 12+ etailer and retailer competing for stock.

And no, no one know when your card will be with you, including OCUK. i have read Gibbo updates and it's still staggering that they've no clue what kind of shipment they can expect from distributors until it arrives on their doorstep and even then they're extremely reluctant to tell you anything.

As i mentioned before I've sored second card, this time FE which i wanted originally for myself, so you all have two people less getting a card from you.
This is shocking, and will definitely be the last time I purchase anything from Overclockers.

Associate
I did not mention that as a reason for ignoring did I, however you do seem to have a burr under your saddle for some reason with all the ranty posts.
Maybe I have been a bit grumpy. Lol. Gotta be honest, the poor morale on this forum is definitely affecting my mood. Maybe its not normally like this (I only joined to find out about my 3080 order). Maybe the 3000 series launch has brought stresses that's drawing out the worst out in people?

I will apologise now to anybody I may have offended. Sorry! Please forgive me if you can.:)

I don't want to be ranting at people, nor do I want to be on the receiving end of any aggression either. Such behavior just drags down the mood of what should be a fun community where people help each other out and have friendly conversations. I have been as guilty of it as anyone and I am not enjoying participating in this community to be honest. It is stressing me out! I am not blaming anyone, nor am I trying to get attention somehow. Just saying it like it is.

Now that I know my 3080 should be with me in 2-3 weeks, I think I shall hang up my cowboy boots for a little while. Maybe I will come back in a couple of weeks, and actually add a positive contribution here.

Good luck to you all. I really hope you all get your cards.

P.S. If anyone feels the need to respond negatively to this post you will only be proving my point about the negativity here. I really hope people see this message as its intended, which is just to be an apology and to wish you all the best.

Soldato
Launches shouldn't be like this my lord its ridiculous.

Manufacturer should allocate stock to the distribution network who in turn allocates stock to the stockists who in turn on launch should only sell their allocation.

Xbox and PlayStation do it every launch.

TrM

TrM

Associate
Launches shouldn't be like this my lord its ridiculous.

Manufacturer should allocate stock to the distribution network who in turn allocates stock to the stockists who in turn on launch should only sell their allocation.

Xbox and PlayStation do it every launch.

playstation and Xbox will be both out of stock at launch so will they be for weeks also after. We all know there won’t be enough stock for even all the pre orders look how many shops have over sold also. Plus a added bonus there is only 2 types of ps5 and 2 Xbox’s so stock in stores is easier to organise the 20 differnt sku and many differnt manufacturers;(

Associate

You're being far too sensible with that idea, once the capitalist ideals of greed and me me me are involved then pre ordering non existent stock apparently becomes acceptable.

Associate
Anyone order Zotac or Pallit cards? what queue position are you?

I'm thinking of switching, cant see me getting my asus tuf non oc anytime soon at a queue position of 1700 :(

Associate
This is shocking, and will definitely be the last time I purchase anything from Overclockers.
I love comments like these, no it won’t, some deal will happen, or some good product will be released and OCUK will be one of the the only retailer doing preorders in the UK and you will crawl right back.

You aren’t mad about the customer service, your annoyed that you didn’t understand the concept of a PRE order. You have ordered the product prior to the actual receipt of any actual stock. Your order will be fulfilled once they get more stock, so be patient and stop whining.

If you read @Gibbo update then you would know that OCUK is at the mercy of the card manufacturers and the component distributors.

If you want to be mad at anyone be mad at Nvidia, and vow never to buy another Nvidia card again, because ultimately Nvidia over hyped the product and vastly under estimated the high demand for such a powerful card at such a reasonable price.

However to be honest it is such a difficult market to predict as PC enthusiast are really fickle and ready to turn on a product at a moments notice. I have seen so many post of people saying that they will cancel and just get the big navi in stead so if you are so annoyed then please do that so that the rest of us patiently waiting can get our card sooner :D

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Back
Top Bottom