• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Permabanned
As expected 1pm
fcdb1389e1153cba544e3c5b735580f158ca1be0.png

ampNOTthere either :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Associate
I take it this is the inno cards at the freight forwarders?

If they haven't left by now then they aren't comming! Gibbo said that they don't hang around longer than a week as they try to make up a full load with other products, and they aren't shipped as a single batch because of costs. They arrived same time as the X2 OC and the 3090s and that was over a week ago, that shipment has not only arrived in the UK but been delivered to customers. The last update was late last week early this one, and on Monday they still hadn't left HK
Whatt?? I'm confused sorry, i haven't been religiously following the situation - just had heard there was a close to large order..

Associate
Dear Asus,
start ******* sending those non-OC Strixs.

Sincerely,
your customer who will never buy anything ever again from you.

You haven't actually bought anything from them, they haven't sold anything to you so they cannot be blamed for something that someone else has sold without having timescales of when these can be fulfilled.

Associate
All this talk of if AMD is better... Forgive me as I'm just building my first PC and in queue 1098 in the Strix OC line... Won't there be a difference due to RTX and DLSS?

Yes on DLSS games AMD won't stand a chance.
Rumours suggest RTX won't be as good on AMD too.

For non-DLSS non-RTX games, rumours suggest AMD will be competitive. We'll find out soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom