• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I am seriously debating cancelling my msi 3080 gaming x trio im well down the list 1181 last friday this is not looking good imhave a brand new ryzen 9 5900x awaiting a GPU and im getting stressed thinking im not getting it anytime this year the way the numbers are dropping its more like February march so either i wait and ocuk pay compensation or i go find my card some where else ive been stitched up once before and more than once

I bought a gaming trio today from a competitor, DPD priority shipping offered for tomorrow. If that gives you an idea on whether to wait.

Associate
Still1208 in queue since 06/11 did not move an inch for rog strix 3080 oc

there are 2 cards that have not seen the light of day, these 2 cards will only be available in the UK after a VERY long time

They will be available when most retailers have regained stock capacity, so pre-ordering is a bit pointless

Thats the 3080 Strix OC

and the Zotac Holo Amp Extreme

its out of order for OCUK to be accepting pre-orders on a card that hasn't even been manufactured yet, yes the Zotac Holo Amp Extreme, so imagine the wait times for that card...

Associate
I canceled my order for Palit 3080 Gaming Pro a few days ago, and today to my delight I managed to pick up an MSI Gaming X Trio 3080... it was that easy just by going elsewhere. Over the past few days Ive turned down an assortment of cards also, which makes me wonder why I couldnt get one here.... very sad as I love shopping at OCUK usually :(

Associate
50 days since ordering my Zotac Amp Extreme and haven't heard a single thing from OCUK about an expected delivery date or any sort of stock information.

@Gibbo what is going on.
i can give u an update

to this day OCUK have not received 1 Amp Extreme

Zotac have not mass produced these cards, hell even review models are not available

Only 50 people have pre ordered the amp extreme as of last week, hence the low numbers

Soldato
i can give u an update

to this day OCUK have not received 1 Amp Extreme

Zotac have not mass produced these cards, hell even review models are not available

Only 50 people have pre ordered the amp extreme as of last week, hence the low numbers

I'm number 4 in the queue.

Ocuk should be providing us info on the card so we can make an informed decision on whether we want to continue to wait.

Its the complete lack of any customer interaction that is the worst bit.

Associate
What one are you on about?
I'm part of the stock informer discord and there were no 3080 alerts today

i got an email alert for the gaming x trio likely from the same place he got his. Was sent out just after 2pm, but by the time I noticed they were gone. Didn't get any notifications from Telegram or Discord. Could be this retailer isn't being tracked. Big outfit, though not the first place you'd think of for a 3080.

Associate
Just think of all the money oc has in the bank for all these pre orders it’s crazy! Still think they should have closed the order books once a set number was reached as it’s just causing them damage now in unhappy customers and long phone waits.

Associate
I on the Discord page people are being told that encouraging others to cancel breaks the forum rules as it's akin to encouraging them to place business elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom