• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Ive got the same card on order, im only queue position 28 so with any luck Im hoping to get it in whatever next delivery they get.

What queue position are you currently?

I'm currently at 38. I know this will take an extra month before the shipment is sent, so patience rewards you in the end, I guess.

Associate
I've been quite patient with this fiasco thinking that my card will arrive when it arrives.But after the update we had from Gigaman yesterday stating that a very large shipment of Gigabyte Gaming OC cards came into OC yesterday and then Gibbo saying only 35 shipped! Something is very off there. Patients is starting to wear abit thin! It does seem the whole truth about whats coming in and being shipped out isn't being told.
maybe they went into OC pre builts? As people are waiting on pre-built systems.

Associate
Yesterday Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount These should all arrive by end of next week.
Today Very small amount of Asus 3080 TUF OC on there way to us
Does this mean that the ok amount has changed to a very small or is it on top of the Ok amount ? :(

Associate
Given the millions of £s and thousands of orders involved, I would expect the update thread to include a model by model table of when expected deliveries are scheduled to take place, and if there isn't a date what estimates or clarifying information has been supplied by AIBs, and if there are no estimates or useful information, what steps OCUK are taking to acquire clarity from the AIBs to provide their paying customers with.

Hear Hear

Associate
Yesterday Asus 3080 Tuf OC - OK amount These should all arrive by end of next week.
Today Very small amount of Asus 3080 TUF OC on there way to us
Does this mean that the ok amount has changed to a very small or is it on top of the Ok amount ? :(
OK seem to of shipped today #38 being the highest known sent at this point) so the very small should be soon from what it seems anyway

Associate
Genuinely sorry to hear that you're having health issues, something I can relate to all too well, I hope you beat it and recover soon :)

Gibbo has a thread for updates, so if it's not in there, what more do you want (aimed at the world in general) if he posts no news for this card, how does that help, unless I'm missing something else? Genuine question :)
Genuine answer is people who have given ocuk a LOT of money want to know that the person who should be giving updates hasn't forgotten about them. List every gpu and if nothings changed then put that next to said gpu.

Stuffs coming in and not going out. Stuff goes out and no update. Gigabyte rep gives numbers that dont match what gibbo does eventually say. People feel like they're not worth gibbos time and thats not right tbh. Things don't add up and anybody can see that miles away. Gibbo states that hes constantly chasing stock and can't be on the forum all the time and then you come on to check for updates and you hear or see gibbo is in other threads that are most certainly NOT work related during work time. Well unless hes using customers money to invest or buy a car i guess ;) People are understandably frustrated with the way ocuk has been.

Competitors manage it. ocuk/gibbo "could" do it but just don't appear to value their customers as much as competitors do theirs. Now we're see people others getting cards left, right and centre elsewhere it seems with only a comparitively small amount coming from ocuk.

To top everything of you might have noticed ocuk decided to put some zotac oc cards in stock at an inflated price. Surely any excess cards should have been offered to the front of queues with people already waiting in an effort to reduce pre-order queues. Instead ocuk chose to grab more money whilst leaving customers (some that have been waiting since day 1) hanging. If i was still in a pre-order queue i'd probably be pretty peed off aswell ;)

Associate
Ok I was 35 for the ASUS 3080 Tuf OC and just got my shipping email.
I got info tonight, I also got my email codes for both the game watchdogs and the other Nvidia thing.
I ordered around 10pm launch day.

My thoughts are with you guys still waiting :(

Last edited:
Associate

That aged well. £779.99 now. Looks like they jacked up all their prices by £50 today. I was looking at this one yesterday for a SSF build and it was under £700:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Inno...DR6X-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-07M-IN.html

The price gouging here is an absolute disgrace, paying 50% more for cards that were supposed to cost around $699.

Back
Top Bottom