• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Checking the other place this week for my card type - 26 arrived and shipped exactly as notified on their table.

Here?

4 places.

In a week, 4 cards (maybe not, maybe cancellations).

Compared to 26.

Associate
Checking the other place this week for my card type - 26 arrived and shipped exactly as notified on their table.

Here?

4 places.

In a week, 4 cards (maybe not, maybe cancellations).

Compared to 26.

Don't tell me they're trying their hardest to get stock. If they were trying to get stock, they'd get stock.

Associate
If you've got a card from us from that you ordered early on message/call us and we'll see what we can do. After a lot of moaning on our side Nvidia have just sent us some spare but they are only redeemable until the end of this month so we aren't going to add them to every order because you need the hardware to redeem it.

Fingers crossed I get a 3080 TUF Non-OC next week and I'll do just that (ordered on 17th Sep at 1520!)

Associate
some of the higher up ones have been probably but i saw a guy a few days ago say he went from 38th to getting his shipped on the OC dual so maybe they just had a shipment in of OCs as well as non OCs
Maybe but the last shipment of asus 3070 dual non oc was last, from what gibbs said unless they had a shipment turn up this week

Associate
Asus Strix Non-OC;

29th Sept - 19
14th Oct - 18
23rd Oct - 16
30th Oct - 16
6th Nov - 8
13th Nov - 8
20th Nov - 8
27th Nov - 8
4th Dec - 8

No movement for weeks now and no sign of any cards incoming any time soon. Asus Posting absolute BS on their socials how they are getting stock out for all models of their cards (blatant lie) whether the blame lies with Nvidia or Asus I don't know, but they need to get their **** together. Have started trying my luck on the F5 lottery if an alternative card becomes available but nothing so far... What a miserable situation

Associate
Last week I was 588 in a queue for MSi gaming trio 3080,
Todays emails says 569, only 19 cards or cancellation this week.
I really had hope to get this before Christmas, the hope is ZERO now.
Been so quiet about Msi stock lately

Associate
So Gibbo said a "Small amount" of Palit non OC cards. I moved 8 places.

I thought small was 10-30 cards

This is why these updates are frustrating, we know the warehouses are backlogged but we do not know if the enrire shipment has been sent out or not. I moved 6 places (27 to 21) so either they only got 6 cards in or they have not all shipped the stock yet. Theit update method means I will never know the answer to that unless someone below me posts on here next week that they have shipped.

Associate
Maybe but the last shipment of asus 3070 dual non oc was last, from what gibbs said unless they had a shipment turn up this week
that shipment that he mentioned before was for last week and only had 40 turn up. this second one is probably a different one that he didnt tell us since he doesnt really say anything at this point or the second half of what was expected

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
So Gibbo said a "Small amount" of Palit non OC cards. I moved 8 places.

I thought small was 10-30 cards
Nope, the last Gigabyte PO I raised had some 2s & 1s on there. That's how limited supply actually is.

seems like theres been more 3070 stock recently than 3080
correct, 3070s are higher yield I guess

Associate
Msi gaming x trio have not moved one position

Looks like there were only cancellations this week - moved from 102 to 99:
  • 2nd of October: 338
  • 15th of October: 318
  • 23rd of October: 298
  • 30th of October: 287
  • 5th of November: 171
  • 6th of November: 167
  • 13th of November: 161
  • 20th of November: 152
  • 27th of November: 102
  • 4th of December: 98

Associate
3080 TUF OC
Q#49 last week
Q#48 this...

Come on you selfish gets....put your money where your mouth is and CANCEL ALREADY !! Some of us actually want our cards from the place we preordered them from.

Associate
While Scotti b gave more info and again thank you . Part of me feels it's only because the YouTube video about pre builds was put up and got downvoted. Now I may be wrong but we will have to see .

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB is there any specifics on what asus cards are supposed to arrive next week? like 3070 or 3080?
This is where I have to defend Gibbo. It's incredibly time consuming to answer questions on the forum and unfortunately, many people don't have the time or inclination to read past responses. Nobody at OcUK has the time to monitor the general forum threads and answer specific questions about specific orders, especially at this time of the year, but when the same question is asked multiple times every day, in the same thread, it's very tempting, and often necessary, to just start ignoring them.

I'm only CC'd on emails from Asus, Gigabyte and MSI because they are also my SI partners.
We're expecting stock from all three next week although I can't be specific about models or quantities because the stock isn't at the distributors yet, I just know that stock has arrived in the hubs.

I'm not picking at you specifically, there are hundreds of people following this thread and the number of repeated questions is bonkers. I've had to repeat myself at least six times in the last couple of hours in this one thread alone so I can definitely understand why Gibbo is reluctant to get involved every day.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
While Scotti b gave more info and again thank you . Part of me feels it's only because the YouTube video about pre builds was put up and got downvoted. Now I may be wrong but we will have to see .
I've not even looked at the video, let alone checked it's reaction. I try not to get involved in the marketing side unless I have to. Metrics are the last thing I care about. I'm almost 'Too old for Youtube' :D

Associate
This is where I have to defend Gibbo. It's incredibly time consuming to answer questions on the forum and unfortunately, many people don't have the time or inclination to read past responses. Nobody at OcUK has the time to monitor the general forum threads and answer specific questions about specific orders, especially at this time of the year, but when the same question is asked multiple times every day, in the same thread, it's very tempting, and often necessary, to just start ignoring them.

I'm not picking at you specifically, there are hundreds of people following this thread and the number of repeated questions is bonkers. I've had to repeat myself at least six times in the last couple of hours in this one thread alone so I can definitely understand why Gibbo is reluctant to get involved every day.

Hmm but that's why he should update the other thread even if its, "spoken to asus rep and can confirm no extra news". Pretty simple.

I

Associate
I've not even looked at the video, let alone checked it's reaction. I try not to get involved in the marketing side unless I have to.
Fair but just seems you come at the perfect time is all im saying . Though knowing MSI are due next week is atleased something I'm just hoping the numbers are juicy and enough to cover a decent amount more then the 9 I've moved in 3 weeks
COYG ;)

Back
Top Bottom