• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080Ti to be "available" on June 3rd, RTX 3070Ti on June 10th

Soldato
will be interested to see how many of the LHR end up on the bay and pricing, i dont think it would be a huge interest to the mining community, well untill the hash limiter is hacked that is, so can see only gamers buying atm and maybe few miners to see if can break the limiter

Soldato
tenor.gif

Man of Honour
I would say its more the 28-40 year olds who keep the market going. The ones with enough disposable incoming to keep buying and upgrading cards they probably don't need. Who think they NEED that extra 5% performance every upgrade.
Yeah I doubt there are many teenagers who can ***** a grand on a graphics card, bearing in mind they will have needed that money to buy a top tier mobile phone. I guess it depends a bit, there might be some people in their early 20s living with their parents in graduate jobs who have loads of disposable income, but generally it increases as you get older. I have more cash to throw around now than before I had kids.

D4N

D4N

Associate
I bet by the time I finish work and get home at 5 there won’t be any left. I did hope that listings might have been live between 1:00 - 1:30 while I’m on lunch, but no such luck.

Back
Top Bottom