• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Yes it's the software that is at fault if it is selling stock they don't have. This happened for the 3000 series launch too.

Convenient isn't it. Rather than fixing it, they let it tie people to their ordering system rather than buying from a competitor, even with nice options as "contact our sales team to pay for the more expensive model instead". You understand that this is all in their favour right? That takes it from being an accident to a deliberate sales technique.

Hey great job @Gibbo keeping your customers updated, reassured and informed - impressive CS.

Where? Did you get an email? I certainly didn't get an email. Digging through a forum for information about your order is not "keeping customers updated".

Last edited:
Convenient isn't it. Rather than fixing it, they let it tie people to their ordering system rather than buying from a competitor, even with nice options as "contact our sales team to pay for the more expensive model instead". You understand that this is all in their favour right? That takes it from being an accident to a deliberate sales technique.

Where? Did you get an email? I certainly didn't get an email. Digging through a forum for information about your order is not "keeping customers updated".
I am disappointed I am back in a queue it would seem for a card, thought this would have been avoided due to the debacle of the 30 series.

Only found out via responses in this thread. Again the option to swap would be appreciated but it seems at much greater expense .

Yeah no info about my order at all, very pleased to be offered next day, good times, paid through amazon pay as it was the only process that worked.
Good news is that I will be able to cancel eventually but just lol. Customer service, not exactly professional outfit.

Yeah no info about my order at all, very pleased to be offered next day, good times, paid through amazon pay as it was the only process that worked.
Good news is that I will be able to cancel eventually but just lol. Customer service, not exactly professional outfit.
Not got my email yet still and my Gigabyte Gaming OC is still saying Undefined in my order. Confident OcUK will get through it all even if I have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

If we're on back order, where does it say? Are there any indicators other than not having received a dispatch notification already?
Responses in this thread, they “over sold” on a number of lines it would seem.

Thought even a partial repeat of the 30 series would be avoided.

I wonder if any other retailers have this issue?

Responses in this thread, they “over sold” on a number of lines it would seem.

Thought even a partial repeat of the 30 series would be avoided.

I wonder if any other retailers have this issue?
It's not as if they have to over sell, in the event that some users cancel their orders... If people cancel, whack it back on sale and it'll still be gone in a heartbeat for the next few months...

If we're on back order, where does it say? Are there any indicators other than not having received a dispatch notification already?
Agreed mate this should be standard part of the order status letting customers know not having to go digging through a forum to find that cards have over sold.Ocuk have had 2 years to make sure things didn't repeat its self from the 3000 series it looks like nothing has changed.

Last edited:
@Gibbo mine was in the range of 3-3:10 on the suprim x will mine be in tomorrows batch?

Yes. :)

Wait, so the card I've ordered (and paid £11 for next day delivery on) isn't actually in stock and I've not even been notified about this (and only managed to find out on the forums by sheer luck?). What the actual ****? I was expecting it to turn up tomorrow given that I ordered around 3pm.

What is this mess? If I'd have known I would have ordered from elsewhere, but I guess that was the point...

EDIT: Checking my card shows that the money *has* been taken too, wow.

We take payment up front for all orders. At 3pm nowhere else had any stock we were later to get cards live due to website struggling under demand. Unfortunately even with all the updates the site can still not update stock fast enough when so many people are ordering at once unfortunately and it’s something the website team have been trying to resolve for a while not and still work to do, apologies.

Next day is from despatch. All we can do is apologise and next stocks are due in in 2-4 weeks and price paid will be honoured as board partners have already increased our cost on none OC version but this was somewhat expected, happened with 3080’s.

You can either wait or customer service can refund your money in full.

Hi @Gibbo , I ordered the pre built OcUK Gaming Germanium Z7 - Intel Core i7 13700KF, GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming PC, just before 14:00. Will my order ship shortly after the Intel 13700KF’s arrive late next week (once the system is tested)? Or am I going to be waiting a while. Thanks in advance
Dayyyyyyyyyym son that's gonna be one fine system :cool:

Back
Top Bottom