• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

This was never available, Pre-Order ONLY, we took 14 pre-orders and have stopped at that as MSI have informed us stock coming to the channel will be severely limited on this product.
Yes, tried to PRE order at 2pm by phone and basically agent was not interested and told to order online. Could not access the website to PRE order and now unavailbale. NOT happy.

Hi, I ordered an Inno3D X3 with Amazon pay at 15:11, but it doesn't show in my OCUK order history, however I have an order in my Amazon pay account that it is stuck at "Processing"

Has my order gone through or will I have to wait for a restock?

Damn, I wish I saw this thread this morning! After an hour of constantly trying to get past checkout as the site kept crashing, I managed to get a confirmation email for the Suprim X at 15:57 but the payment method says "Not Paid"??? I really hope it went through properly, I can see the transaction pending in my bank account...

I purchased a 4090 despite the constant crashed, order went through at 14:37 - payment taken from bank and confirmation email received, but I've not received a shipping confirmation. The status does say 'Ordered', but no mention of pre/back order on my email or account?

Am I one of the unlucky ones that has to wait? It showed as available during the mahem of hosting problems, so I'm hoping it's not back ordered?

This one has oversold, if you contact sales you can switch to the OC version or wait, Zotac have said more will ship to us and due start of November.

Wait, so the card I've ordered (and paid £11 for next day delivery on) isn't actually in stock and I've not even been notified about this (and only managed to find out on the forums by sheer luck?). What the actual ****? I was expecting it to turn up tomorrow given that I ordered around 3pm.

What is this mess? If I'd have known I would have ordered from elsewhere, but I guess that was the point...

EDIT: Checking my card shows that the money *has* been taken too, wow.

Last edited:
Wait, so the card I've ordered (and paid £11 for next day delivery on) isn't actually in stock and I've not even been notified about this (and only managed to find out on the forums by sheer luck?). What the actual ****? I was expecting it to turn up tomorrow given that I ordered around 3pm.

What is this mess? If I'd have known I would have ordered from elsewhere, but I guess that was the point...

EDIT: Checking my card shows that the money *has* been taken too, wow.
Maybe it's in the fine print somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom