• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Agreed mate this should be standard part of the order status letting customers know not having to go digging through a forum to find that cards have over sold.Ocuk have had 2 years to make sure things didn't repeat its self from the 3000 series it looks like nothing has changed.

Yes it’s still not ideal but at least the updates that have been made have resulted that we were able to get stock pulled down in reasonably quick time when systems stopped responding and backup systems worked but unfortunately some cards took a few minutes to pull down. We’ve over sold by around 150 cards in total I think which should be under 100 tomorrow when more MSI cards arrive.

It’s not ideal but it’s a big improvement on the 10,000 plus back orders we had last time due to not been able to pull stock down for over a day and then leaving other lines on pre order due to expecting much better supply which never happened, no doubt because of mining.

I’ll update the thread tomorrow with exactly problem lines with a more accurate ETA for next delivery and if we have them options to switch too for those who don’t want to wait and of course option of refund can be requested anytime.

It’s still far from perfect but this launch has gone far smoother for us even if it does not seem the case for some customers and for that we can only apologise.

@Gibbo So even if i haven't received an order confirmed email yet for my Inno3D X3 i should expect it in 2-4 weeks?

Yes the X3 I think was cheapest SKU on our website so it sold out fast and kept selling as website did not pull it and by the time I got it down we’d over sold by around 30 units, we have 50 more due in 2-4 weeks.

@Gibbo what the chance of receiving a : Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Date ordered: 12/10/2022 15:11:03

Zotac Trinity
Inno3D X3
ASus Strix OC

Over sold the most.

Zotac have some OC and AIRO left so you could contact CS about changing to one of those or wait as we will honour price even though our USD cost has increased on none OC models.

Yes the X3 I think was cheapest SKU on our website so it sold out fast and kept selling as website did not pull it and by the time I got it down we’d over sold by around 30 units, we have 50 more due in 2-4 weeks.
Thank you for the quick reply this helps a lot.

Am I likely to get my MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G dispatched tomorrow ? order went in around 15:13 Amazon payment.​

Yes we oversold but around 63 cards and 60 are due in tomorrow so your chances are very good to have it for weekend. Of course our delivery needs to arrive on time but it’s from a U.K. suppliers so should be fine.

Zotac Trinity
Inno3D X3
ASus Strix OC

Over sold the most.

Zotac have some OC and AIRO left so you could contact CS about changing to one of those or wait as we will honour price even though our USD cost has increased on none OC models.
Will call up tomorrow and see if i can swap to a OC which was £1879 if i remember correctly :)

Last edited:
Ordered a Asus ROG Strix OC at 14:37 today - am I in the first batch or oversold?

Strix OC sold out fast more are due next week and week after.

All AIBs with over sales have also been informed to ensure they prioritise allocation to us as they also want to try and avoid customers waiting too long.

Will call up tomorrow and see if i can swap to a OC which was £1889 if i remember correctly :)

Yes it was £1879 so different to pay if your happy with swapping, any issues just point CS to my reply here or I can try sending you a PM which should then allow you to respond to me and you can give me your order number and I’ll sort it for you. I’ll PM you now or try too.

Yes. :)

We take payment up front for all orders. At 3pm nowhere else had any stock we were later to get cards live due to website struggling under demand. Unfortunately even with all the updates the site can still not update stock fast enough when so many people are ordering at once unfortunately and it’s something the website team have been trying to resolve for a while not and still work to do, apologies.

Next day is from despatch. All we can do is apologise and next stocks are due in in 2-4 weeks and price paid will be honoured as board partners have already increased our cost on none OC version but this was somewhat expected, happened with 3080’s.

You can either wait or customer service can refund your money in full.
"price paid will be honoured" sounds like a hilarious ****-take considering you're more expensive than all your competition. There WAS stock elsewhere that I could and WOULD have purchased if I'd have known that my order here WASN'T REAL.

I'll be getting a refund in full and leaving negative reviews damn near everywhere. This has wasted literally hours of my time and ****** me off beyond belief.

Yes it was £1879 so different to pay if your happy with swapping, any issues just point CS to my reply here or I can try sending you a PM which should then allow you to respond to me and you can give me your order number and I’ll sort it for you. I’ll PM you now or try too.
Stunning customer service , thanks mate much appreciated :D

@Gibbo
hi,
are all the stocks you had for Inno3D X3 already been shipped for the customers or are some due for shipment tomorrow? ordered one around 14:15...so wondering about that

Back
Top Bottom