• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

"price paid will be honoured" sounds like a hilarious ****-take considering you're more expensive than all your competition. There WAS stock elsewhere that I could and WOULD have purchased if I'd have known that my order here WASN'T REAL.

I'll be getting a refund in full and leaving negative reviews damn near everywhere. This has wasted literally hours of my time and ****** me off beyond belief.

All I can do is apologise but GPU launches have become extremely difficult in recent times with demand massively been beyond supply and hence everywhere sold out typically within minutes.

Sorry we can’t get stock here any quicker but board partners don’t have more stock on hand yet.

If you drop a webnote, post in CS forum or call tomorrow they will get your refund processed immediately.

"price paid will be honoured" sounds like a hilarious ****-take considering you're more expensive than all your competition. There WAS stock elsewhere that I could and WOULD have purchased if I'd have known that my order here WASN'T REAL.

I'll be getting a refund in full and leaving negative reviews damn near everywhere. This has wasted literally hours of my time and ****** me off beyond belief.
Grow up you child and try to keep things in perspective, it's only a piece of hardware there are more important things in life.

Hi, I ordered, and paid, for one of the cheap inno3D cards, that seems like it's been oversold.

My payment went through at 15:11

Is there any of the 'upgrade' stock available for me as a inno3D purchaser?

If so I'll be sure to call up tomorrow morning,
10:00am is the best bet?

Could you say how much extra the upgrade, if available would be.

Thanks

Sorry man I stepped out of line and was wrong, apologies was only trying to help. More units soon hopefully for you.
No worries, to be honest I didn't look at your username and just assumed it was a @Gibbo response! My bad.

If there's nothing that can be offered for the inno3D people then that's more than fair considering everything else that's he's dealing with

Gaming X over sold we’re expecting small amounts next week and week after on those which will hopefully clear orders off.
Thanks! Well done for closing so quick, it was a hectic hour and a half but seems like you guys have a good plan for getting everyone covered in "reasonable time" Excited to see what the card has to offer with my Octane workflow. Thanks!

Sorry to be another query Gibbo, appreciate your in your personal time.

Ordered

Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card​

@15:06

Received order ID and payment taken via Amazon.

From what I've read it was over sold.
Any luck?

Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom