• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

@Gibbo Thanks for all the info. I got an order in for a Zotac AMP AIRO at 2:12, but had to go with DPD Saturday Delivery as I am away for work this week. Am I likely to get a card in this first batch? Thanks!
If you have had an order confirmation email then he answered yes to my same question.

Last edited:
What an absolute ****show form OCUK. Tried to phone in and order in at 2pm to basically to told to **** off and order online. Website was off line/rammed and when available again, unable to order the MSI GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X. Now saying unable to order. Fine, will order elsewhere and any further PC purchases. Claps, well done OCUK!!!!

@Gibbo am I reading this right?

I ordered a Zotac 4090 Trinity, payment went through etc.. and status of order is "Unspecified"

These were oversold and I need to contact customer services to switch to another card?

What is the best way to contect them, is there a phone number?

What an absolute ****show form OCUK. Tried to phone in and order in at 2pm to basically to told to **** off and order online. Website was off line/rammed and when available again, unable to order the MSI GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X. Now saying unable to order. Fine, will order elsewhere and any further PC purchases. Claps, well done OCUK!!!!

Suprim Liquid X was never in stock according to Gibbo, it was a pre-order for Nov/Dec time anyway...

Source: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...itor-discussion.18960249/page-5#post-35919194

I love these posts. Every 2 years like clockwork.

I ordered a Zotac 4090 Trinity, payment went through etc.. and status of order is "Unspecified"

These were oversold and I need to contact customer services to switch to another card?

Believe it or not, yes they have a phone number :p Just ring them first thing at 9am I think it is, seems to be the advice given to someone else.

Last edited:

You don't have to switch, we are expecting more later this month or next month, but there is some of the OC and AIRO AMP left over, so people who don't wish to wait can switch and pay the extra those cards were, or simply wait as more Trinity are due in with us.

got fully locked out of check out so missed out 100% when are strix or tuf expected to be in stock? (i need 2 hdmi ports)

More TUF OC and Strix OC should be landing with us this month and they have not oversold by too much so I would hope fingers crossed we can clear those back orders within the next 2-4 weeks.

This was never available, Pre-Order ONLY, we took 14 pre-orders and have stopped at that as MSI have informed us stock coming to the channel will be severely limited on this product.

Last edited:
Got an order for an Inno3D in. Got it in my cart very shortly after 2PM (like... 2:05 or so), but it was 3PM before I managed to get payment through. Order status shows as "ordered". Any thoughts on my chances of getting it reasonably quickly?

Last edited:
Hi @Gibbo , I ordered the pre built OcUK Gaming Germanium Z7 - Intel Core i7 13700KF, GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming PC, just before 14:00. Will my order ship shortly after the Intel 13700KF’s arrive late next week (once the system is tested)? Or am I going to be waiting a while. Thanks in advance

@Gibbo I got my order confirmation for Gigabyte Windforce at 16:16, seems a bit late but i think i had it in the basket for some time but server kept sending me in circles, do you reckon I will be in this batch?

@Gibbo hey there,
Got an order in for the Suprim X around 1500 - 1510. Is it reasonable to expect I'll be part of tomorrow's batch of cards?
No issue on my end since order is to arrive on Saturday!

Got an order for an Inno3D in. Got it in my cart very shortly after 2PM (like... 2:05 or so), but it was 3PM before I managed to get payment through. Order status shows as "ordered". Any thoughts on my chances of getting it reasonably quickly?

Next batch is due mid November.

Hi @Gibbo , I ordered the pre built OcUK Gaming Germanium Z7 - Intel Core i7 13700KF, GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming PC, just before 14:00. Will my order ship shortly after the Intel 13700KF’s arrive late next week (once the system is tested)? Or am I going to be waiting a while. Thanks in advance

@ScottiB on prebuilts.

Still no update on my order RTX-4090-SUPRIM-X-24G ? Did you also over sale on these ?

Yes but more due tomorrow which should cover off all the over sales.

@Gibbo I got my order confirmation for Gigabyte Windforce at 16:16, seems a bit late but i think i had it in the basket for some time but server kept sending me in circles, do you reckon I will be in this batch?

Yes should be, if its not shipped tomorrow give sales a call.

Back
Top Bottom