• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hello,

First timer here - I wish it were under better circumstances. After the site completely fell apart for about an hour, I got a notification at 15:06:18 of a successful order (w email confirmation and DPD have tracking number but are saying they're expecting the parcel from OC shortly) for: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 MASTER 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Is this likely to ship soon or is this one of the backorders?

Edit - corrected order time to timestamp on confirmation email from 15:09
Also, looking at emails I do have an additional email from OC at 17:21 saying the order has been shipped? Feeling hopeful...

Last edited:
Following for an update on the Palit Game Rock situation tomorrow, I may be interested in a swap for another brand if they haven't fixed that fan issue and supply is on hold for a long time.

Hello,

First timer here - I wish it were under better circumstances. After the site completely fell apart for about an hour, I got a notification at 15:06:18 of a successful order (w email confirmation and DPD have tracking number but are saying they're expecting the parcel from OC shortly) for: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 4090 MASTER 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card

Is this likely to ship soon or is this one of the backorders?

Edit - corrected order time to timestamp on confirmation email from 15:09
Also, looking at emails I do have an additional email from OC at 17:21 saying the order has been shipped? Feeling hopeful...

It is on its way I would say, DPD systems take a while to update.

Thanks Gibbo for the updates for peeps. Must be hard work. I ordered the 2100 MSI trio X version which you said were getting more stock tomorrow. I got confirmation email and money taken from account. I assume due to the high price many people bailed. Please tell me I was successful!!! Yikes this launch was worse than the 3090 imo. Too many people are botting.

Not just that, the classic we are getting thousands of cards for launch= Superb availability (200 units) just lol

Where was thousands ever stated?

Thread earlier today made it clear what we had and some lines have over sold by a small amount to which hopefully most will be sorted in coming days and weeks.

Today around 700+ 4090’s have shipped out. :)

Tomorrow we should ship close to another 100 if all goes to plan.

It’s not perfect but it’s ah improvement over the 3080 launch.

Thanks Gibbo for the updates for peeps. Must be hard work. I ordered the 2100 MSI trio X version which you said were getting more stock tomorrow. I got confirmation email and money taken from account. I assume due to the high price many people bailed. Please tell me I was successful!!! Yikes this launch was worse than the 3090 imo. Too many people are botting.

Suprim X more due tomorrow
Gaming Trio X more due next week and week after hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom