• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

You should yes! If you have no shipment notification by 3pm please give CS a call. :)
There is still 19 orders left to ship and I see one of the Names is Andrew with surname starting with P and ending in E, is that you? If so your in the shipment queue. :)
Hi, yes that is me, thank you for letting me know, so I should expect it tomorrow then instead? If so, seeing as I missed the "next day" could you ship tomorrow for a pre 10am please? ; )

Last edited:
Does that mean that one of my three undefined orders before 14:45 will have had had stock allocated to it or am now without an order? Please PM if necessary.

Unsure on that, do you have any order numbers? Dropped you a PM.

Hi, yes that is me, thank you for letting me know, so I should expect it tomorrow then instead?

Yes it should ship within next couple of hours I'd suspect.

@Gibbo

My order is also undefined and I did it through Amazon Pay.
So not only I chose the card with the most units oversold (cheap Inno3D), but maybe my order isn't even completed? :(

Gibbo, last question I will bother you with ……. are all Inno3D stock shipped already? Not sure if that’s something you would be able to find out but worth an ask.

@Gibbo

My order is also undefined and I did it through Amazon Pay.
So not only I chose the card with the most units oversold (cheap Inno3D), but maybe my order isn't even completed? :(

Not sure on completion status, I think basically Amazon failed to complete but instead of informing the customer it has failed to transaction it has not emailed customers and just remained as undefined. :(

Gibbo, last question I will bother you with ……. are all Inno3D stock shipped already? Not sure if that’s something you would be able to find out but worth an ask.

Yes all Inno3D stock has shipped, no more due until next month.

@Gibbo

Does that mean that one of my three undefined orders before 14:45 will have had had stock allocated to it or am now without an order? Please PM if necessary. 2:35, Amazon pay took the money from my account, My order has now being canceled as on OCs end it showed up as failed

Hope you have better luck than me, My payment processing email came in at 2:35, but I've been told my order that also showed up as 'undefined' has now been cancelled as it showed up on OC's end as a failed order. So amazon took the money for an order that didn't even go through so I couldn't even buy a card somewhere else. So yeah, make sure to not use amazon pay next time, but maybe your situation will end better than mine, best of luck bud.

Maybe later this month, we are expecting brands like Palit and PNY to potentially land. Other brands probably November onwards.
That's a lot better than I was expecting actually

Will that stock be announced before it goes on sale or do I just need to start checking the site every day? I know we can setup stock notifications but I'd be amazed if the cards don't sell out by the time I've seen the email and got to the site

That's a lot better than I was expecting actually

Will that stock be announced before it goes on sale or do I just need to start checking the site every day? I know we can setup stock notifications but I'd be amazed if the cards don't sell out by the time I've seen the email and got to the site

No announcements I am afraid until maybe 1-2 hours before so simply because it just brings extra attention to the site including the likes of bots and scalpers so any heads up will be given but only an hour or two at best.

@Gibbo still no shipping confirmation on the Suprim X today , just wondering is it going to go through today , had no luck getting someone on phone I presume you's are getting lots of similar calls, would just love some clarity , cheers. Can pm order no. if you send me dm

@Gibbo still no shipping confirmation on the Suprim X today , just wondering is it going to go through today , had no luck getting someone on phone I presume you's are getting lots of similar calls, would just love some clarity , cheers. Can pm order no. if you send me dm
Keep on the line with them I got through to a nice fella about 30 mins in tell him your order number and you'll get a response if it's shipping today or not

Suprim X we have 9 more to ship out so give it another hour, if still nothing give customer services a call.

Given that only around 300 were oversold, do you not think it prudent to maybe email those people who dropped thousands of £'s yesterday expecting next-day shipping, with an update?

I spent more than £4K on parts yesterday, expecting them to be delivered today only to find "order preparation" hasn't even started. It's super busy with the 40 series launch, I get that, and that's fine, but when you don't meet expectations you owe it to customers to at least email those with orders in limbo to explain the situation. Not just hold their money and say nothing. This is serious amount of money people are dropping on these cards.

I've spent way too much time this morning going through 19 pages in a buried forum post to try to figure out what was going on after no order update or response to a support ticket. You literally could have sent out a mass email saying "we oversold these cards, here's the wait time, here are the options" instead, we have people asking about individual cards 1-by-1 in here and being drip-fed information... why have you not just posted the status of all the oversold cards instead of having people ask 1-by-1 about their specific purchased card for an update???

Good luck getting through the rest of the orders today, I'm sure you're all busy and trying your best, I'm not mad, these problems happen and I get it, I'm just baffled by the management of this situation and lack of communication outside of the forums.

Will do, order was at 14:59 and it does show as "ordered" on my order history page

6 Suprim X left to ship, I will let you know when all shipped so if you still had nothing, time to give CS a call.

@Gibbo

Just had notification that my order has been packed.
Thanks again for your efforts sorting this out for everyone!

Great work, glad it all got sorted in the end. :)

Given that only around 300 were oversold, do you not think it prudent to maybe email those people who dropped thousands of £'s yesterday expecting next-day shipping, with an update?

I spent more than £4K on parts yesterday, expecting them to be delivered today only to find "order preparation" hasn't even started. It's super busy with the 40 series launch, I get that, and that's fine, but when you don't meet expectations you owe it to customers to at least email those with orders in limbo to explain the situation. Not just hold their money and say nothing. This is serious amount of money people are dropping on these cards.

I've spent way too much time this morning going through 19 pages in a buried forum post to try to figure out what was going on after no order update or response to a support ticket. You literally could have sent out a mass email saying "we oversold these cards, here's the wait time, here are the options" instead, we have people asking about individual cards 1-by-1 in here and being drip-fed information... why have you not just posted the status of all the oversold cards instead of having people ask 1-by-1 about their specific purchased card for an update???

Good luck getting through the rest of the orders today, I'm sure you're all busy and trying your best, I'm not mad, these problems happen and I get it, I'm just baffled by the management of this situation and lack of communication outside of the forums.

Absolutely this will be done, but not until we have dealt with the customers who have already made contact with us so were not doubling up, plus we have now already sorted most the customers out and by end of the day all should be sorted and those who are not will be emailed. :)

Back
Top Bottom