• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Given that only around 300 were oversold, do you not think it prudent to maybe email those people who dropped thousands of £'s yesterday expecting next-day shipping, with an update?

I spent more than £4K on parts yesterday, expecting them to be delivered today only to find "order preparation" hasn't even started. It's super busy with the 40 series launch, I get that, and that's fine, but when you don't meet expectations you owe it to customers to at least email those with orders in limbo to explain the situation. Not just hold their money and say nothing. This is serious amount of money people are dropping on these cards.

I've spent way too much time this morning going through 19 pages in a buried forum post to try to figure out what was going on after no order update or response to a support ticket. You literally could have sent out a mass email saying "we oversold these cards, here's the wait time, here are the options" instead, we have people asking about individual cards 1-by-1 in here and being drip-fed information... why have you not just posted the status of all the oversold cards instead of having people ask 1-by-1 about their specific purchased card for an update???

Good luck getting through the rest of the orders today, I'm sure you're all busy and trying your best, I'm not mad, these problems happen and I get it, I'm just baffled by the management of this situation and lack of communication outside of the forums.

I'd just like to +1 this sentiment.

Payment made and order confirmation received yesterday afternoon, but no further updates since (item showing as in-stock at the time of order). Web-ticket submitted this morning at 09:30 but still no response. Trawling through this thread, it looks like the standard Trinity was oversold (although I'm not sure)... but I've had no contact.

If I'd known there was an issue with my order (I expect there is, no confirmation yet) and that I could have come onto the forums yesterday and potentially gotten reallocated, I would have... but that shouldn't be a precedence.

Again, not mad because I think we all expected this situation. It's just the not knowing after all the time spent trying to get an order through yesterday and having money taken giving hope.

@Gibbo i managed to get my order in just after 3pm I got an order confirmation and nothing since. It says my order is undefined whatever that means. I used the Amazon pay button.

I have sent a webnote to the customer services team last night but have not heard anything since.

Can you give me an update on what the situation is regarding my order. Greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Pretty frustrating couple of days. The website issues were bad and having to come here to get updates isn't ideal. Still no email confirmation and had to wait more than an hour to speak to sales this morning to be told that my order wasn't going to be honoured and that amazon pay had failed for a lot of people. Told I will have to wait for it to "fizzle out" in the words of the CS rep back to my account. Luckily checked another site and grabbed a 4090 TUF OC and is dispatched after scrabbingly around to find another card with 2k on it as my money is stuck in OcUK limbo. You guys really should have put PSA on the situation on Twitter or the main website, as incorrect information from the purchasing manager on the status of orders giving false hope to lots of us in this thread. Couldn't even respond for four hours here due to the posting limit. Lots of us with undefined orders with no idea what was going on would have missed the few 4090s popping up elsewhere as they think they'd bought one here. Lots of people on twitter who aren't on these forums were really out of luck. With no one responding to web tickets and the phone number being manned by so few people. God help people using this site to get a 4080 or an RDNA 3 card. Amazon Pay should come with a warning.

I'd just like to +1 this sentiment.

Payment made and order confirmation received yesterday afternoon, but no further updates since (item showing as in-stock at the time of order). Web-ticket submitted this morning at 09:30 but still no response. Trawling through this thread, it looks like the standard Trinity was oversold (although I'm not sure)... but I've had no contact.

If I'd known there was an issue with my order (I expect there is, no confirmation yet) and that I could have come onto the forums yesterday and potentially gotten reallocated, I would have... but that shouldn't be a precedence.

Again, not mad because I think we all expected this situation. It's just the not knowing after all the time spent trying to get an order through yesterday and having money taken giving hope.

Have you had any update yet? I shall drop you a PM!

@Gibbo i managed to get my order in just after 3pm I got an order confirmation and nothing since. It says my order is undefined whatever that means. I used the Amazon pay button.

I have sent a webnote to the customer services team last night but have not heard anything since.

Can you give me an update on what the situation is regarding my order. Greatly appreciate it.

I shall send you a PM!

Looking like I got unlucky again here at oc , Amazon payment still processing for

GeForce RTX™ 3080 SUPRIM X 10G and no email..... Sadtimes. :( When can I expect the next delivery if I decide not to get a refund.​

Contact our customer services as we have stock to cover all orders, there is 5 left to ship out.

Hey buddy please upgrade me to the OC if you can buddy.
I went for the Trinity non OC.

I've sent you a PM asking for some details.

Still not received a shipping e-mail, so what is going on??
Also sent a web note asking about the situation.

Suprim X should all ship, if not shipped contact CS who should be able to sort the order for you.

Back
Top Bottom