• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

£2100 - jeez thought this was £1875 yesterday.
If it still was I would have gone for it, not looking to pay £200 of scarcity tax.

If as lukeasik said above, it wouldn't be so had if those of us who lost out on the Amazon pay side had any guarantee of getting cards in a reasonable time rather than just joining the preorder queues.

Last edited:
Well Amazon just refunded me saying you never got my order ! Not cool to be fair & I wonder how many others had the same problem by the looks of it a lot as just tried to call and it fails........ Its sad as I wanted to give OC another chance but this is the 2nd time this has happened too me it sucks.
Happened to me as well, Amazon said, Your payment to OCUK has been cancelled.
The merchant didn’t receive your order. Really OcUK wtf....It seems since the 2020 fiasco of the release of the 3000 series cards, OcUK haven`t changed nothing to make changes better for the customer at all.

Happened to me as well, Amazon said, Your payment to OCUK has been cancelled.
The merchant didn’t receive your order. Really OcUK wtf....It seems since the 2020 fiasco of the release of the 3000 series cards, OcUK haven`t changed nothing to make changes better for the customer at all.
Speak with OC as they just sorted me out with a card.

Hi there

So in to regards to the Amazon issue:

In short Amazon took or attempted to take payment but then never authorised the order with ourselves, as such the status was un-defined, there was no way for us to contact these customers because we never got their details from Amazon, as Amazon never authorised and then sent us said details to process and assign the order. As such it was impossible for OcUK to contact customers as OcUK had no record of the orders.

This is why Amazon has now sent an automatic email 24 hours later stating the following and confirming we as OcUK never got the order:
"The MERCHANT (OcUK) DID NOT receive your order, you won't be charged £xxxx for this order. You might see a pending authorisation on your bank account for up to 30 days. If this authorisation is not removed after 30 days, contact us (Amazon). To complete your purchase return to OcUK's website and try again. Thank you for using Amazon Pay."

We have lodged a complaint with Amazon as customers should have had the authorisation failed email from Amazon pay within minutes, not 24hr later but as OcUK never received the order there was nothing we could do.

We will await Amazon's response and depending on what that is we may actually stop taking Amazon pay and will certainly not recommend customers use it on future orders as to be frank it has created disappointment for our customers for something we cannot control, as such in future please avoid Amazon pay for now until I maybe suggest otherwise when it won't cause an issue again in the future.

Again our apologies.

Last edited:
I take it if I haven’t had a response to my web note by now it won’t be until tomorrow?

It was to accept the offer to change card.

Last edited:
I take it if I haven’t had a response to my web note by now it won’t be until tomorrow?

It was to accept the offer to change card.

They finish 17:30, you can maybe try calling to see if you get through before they finish for day as warehouse keep shipping out until after 18:00 :)

No joy, lines closed at 5pm.

Ah OK I've forwarded message on if they can sort tonight they will, otherwise be tomorrow.

As to calling customers who are still waiting for calls, that shall be tomorrow onwards now and further PM's will be replied to tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom