• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

We will await Amazon's response and depending on what that is we may actually stop taking Amazon pay and will certainly not recommend customers use it on future orders as to be frank it has created disappointment for our customers for something we cannot control, as such in future please avoid Amazon pay for now until I maybe suggest otherwise when it won't cause an issue again in the future.
But I can't use my preferred bank with you either as it won't authorise the payments - Amazon Pay is the only way that works.

But I can't use my preferred bank with you either as it won't authorise the payments - Amazon Pay is the only way that works.

You can still use it on our site and it should work fine, but yesterday Amazon had the issue and hence the issue. Were just not recommending it right now because of the issue caused.

I spoke to someone over the phone about the issue with amazon pay, and was basically told that nothing can be done and I will have to just watch for stock refills, yet here on the forums people are being dealt with on an individual basis, is there any chance I can have some clarity as to options?

I spoke to someone over the phone about the issue with amazon pay, and was basically told that nothing can be done and I will have to just watch for stock refills, yet here on the forums people are being dealt with on an individual basis, is there any chance I can have some clarity as to options?

Hi there

What card did you attempt to order, and sorry about the Amazon issue.

Which card did you order please?
I didn't order a Card :(

I ordered a whole new system without a graphics card (Waiting for AMD)

I didn't order a Card :(

I ordered a whole new system without a graphics card (Waiting for AMD)

I cannot see system orders sorry, I'd advice you send a ticket/webnote in but it could just be a case that the system is been built and tested. :)

I cannot see system orders sorry, I'd advice you send a ticket/webnote in but it could just be a case that the system is been built and tested. :)

Well it's all separate parts for me to do at home :(

I guess I will have to call them tomorrow to resolve it :(

Back
Top Bottom