• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hi there

The marketing team decided to do an unboxing video to rule all unboxing videos on the 4090, we unbox 12 different cards in one video, weigh them, measure them and show the details of each card:

8 Pack review as well with a 6GHz 7950X so the 4090 can truly stretch its legs!

The unboxing video may still be processing for some so check back later to watch it, but it shows every card we had stock of in detail including the Aorus cards. :)

Hi there

The marketing team decided to do an unboxing video to rule all unboxing videos on the 4090, we unbox 12 different cards in one video, weigh them, measure them and show the details of each card:

8 Pack review as well with a 6GHz 7950X so the 4090 can truly stretch its legs!

The unboxing video may still be processing for some so check back later to watch it, but it shows every card we had stock of in detail including the Aorus cards. :)
Can I buy one of open but not used cards, I assume these cant be sold as new now :)

@Gibbo I ordered a Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity 24GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card and got a "Your order has been recieved" at 4:46PM yesterday, but haven't had any updates on shipping and from what i've read i may be one of the unlucky ones who won't get it for another few weeks, is it possible to switch to the OC version and pay the difference or a similar priced 4090? Also just registered to the forum for this and have no clue how to PM you, if you could send me a msg i can pm you my order number

Last edited:
Hi there

The marketing team decided to do an unboxing video to rule all unboxing videos on the 4090, we unbox 12 different cards in one video, weigh them, measure them and show the details of each card: [..]

I might watch that for the sizes and weights, out of curiosity. At this rate it won't be long before some graphics cards are bigger than some complete PCs.

My Inno3d arrived at lunchtime, has now been installed and seems (so far) to be running absolutely fine. The sheer side of the card - width especially - made the install a little tricky (need some serious contortionism for those case screws), but it's done now. Performance is fairly astounding so far - I wasn't expecting quite such a jump over the 3090.

Hi,

I received a contradictory email at 13:00 today that's says in the subject "your order has shipped" and then in the email body, "your order is packed and ready to be shipped."

The DPD links in the email don't work and DPD have no parcel information for anything being shipped to me again?

Did the card finally ship, I was expecting it this morning?

** You can ignore that, I just received a message from DPD about 10 seconds ago to say it will be delivered tomorrow

Last edited:
I think I've run a fowl of Amazon pay here as well, double checked and my card was charged and everything so thought all was ok.
Put a ticket in this evening, here's hoping something can be done but I'm guessing I'm out of luck.

I also ordered one of the zotac trinity non OC, I’m presuming as I have had no delivery yet that I’m one of the ones on back order now, is there any others left I can consider swapping to if possible please?

@Gibbo
I also ordered the 4090 Zotac Trinity card while it said it was in stock.

My money has been taken but my order has not moved past 'ordered' yet. ORDER ID: ST5140656

I opened a support ticket but have heard nothing for 36 hours! Ticket ID: 438251

Can I please get an update as to what is going on?

Last edited:
I ordered a MSI Suprim X, order went through, got confirmation, money was allocated, then this evening Overclockers UK just cancelled the order!?!? What the hell is going on!

Ah yes, that will be why then.

What a nightmare, it was used because both my business account and personal account kept bouncing back as unauthorised despite being authorised in app.

I hate banks. I haven't been able to use my card to purchase anything from scan, overclockers or ****** this week, yet my company is a SIC IT Consultancy, if there is anythingI should be using that account for its purchasing IT equipment. Morons

Any news on when restocks are likely?

Back
Top Bottom