• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Honestly, the 4090 prices are insane, I don't think I could every spend that kind of money on a GPU. Not to mention I'd also need to change my case and PSU as well.

I've been running my 3080 FE for nearly 2 years and it still plays everything I want at 1440p. Personally I don't see the point of gaming at 4K.

What I would like is a new monitor. Running a second hand BenQ EX3203R, but being an old VA monitor the dark motion smearing is AWFUL. Some of the top end 32" monitors are nearly as much (or more) than a 42" LG C2. If I didn't do so much work with static imagery all day, I'd just get one of those and game at 1440p on it anwyay :P

Would like to thank OCUK for speedy and safe delivery of my card!

For those wondering how big are they... cat for scale.

311245027-809523716919012-5299767392498771421-n.jpg

So after 3 days I finally get the "sorry, we don't actually have any stock of the card you've purchased, not expecting any till mid November but we have taken your money" which is absolutely not going to work as I need a GPU ASAP.

@Gibbo Is there any chance of swapping this to a card you have stock of or will have stock of soon? It was a Zotac Trinity placed at a minute past 3pm.

So after 3 days I finally get the "sorry, we don't actually have any stock of the card you've purchased, not expecting any till mid November but we have taken your money" which is absolutely not going to work as I need a GPU ASAP.

Nil desperandum! I've just received an advert from Nvidia saying that the 4090 is almost here! :D :D :D

I just received the dreaded email. Can’t believe I have to wait another 4 weeks

I ordered a zotac trinity non OC. How do I know I’ll definitely get one in November?

Are there any coming in before that I can get instead?

Ask yourself whether you actually need it or not, or just got swept up in the FOMO?
i have two Nvidia g-sync displays, so AMD wont do, because freesync wont work on them, my only option is green, currently i have a 1660 ti so no RTX for me at the moment.. looking at the product list the 3080 is priced pretty much what the 4080 will come out at, as the 4090 holds twice the vram and im assuming power of the 4080, the price gap makes no sense to go any lower down the product list, they really do have control of the market..

I remember seeing my brother get a card on day one, dead on £699 for a 3080! lucky if we ever see anything like that again, 4080 is priced wrong and so is the name for one of them...

@Gibbo Is there any chance of swapping this to a card you have stock of or will have stock of soon? It was a Zotac Trinity placed at a minute past 3pm.

I thought you were getting a refund and leaving a negative review everywhere?
I am willing to try and help you out, but please decide what it is you want to do as if your going to just **** OcUK off I am less willing to help out to be bluntly honest if your just going to do as per one of your previous post in this thread.

If you want a Trinity OC (assuming it was a Trinity you ordered I can see if I can sort that for you or get one of the sales guys, let me know. :)

I just received the dreaded email. Can’t believe I have to wait another 4 weeks

I ordered a zotac trinity non OC. How do I know I’ll definitely get one in November?

Are there any coming in before that I can get instead?

We can offer an upgrade to the OC if you ordered a regular Trinity?

Back
Top Bottom