• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Hi @Gibbo
Is there any update on Eta of the palit Oc ??
I know of the delay due to fan issue's on initial release.
I ordered one and am happy to wait.
Just thought would ask if you had any latest updates.
Thank you :cool:

Hi @Gibbo
Is there any update on Eta of the palit Oc ??
I know of the delay due to fan issue's on initial release.
I ordered one and am happy to wait.
Just thought would ask if you had any latest updates.
Thank you :cool:

They are due to arrive with us end of month and enough to cover all the back orders we have, so yours will ship. :)

Hi @Gibbo,
I ordered the Gigabyte GeForce RTX® 4090 GAMING OC 24G about an hour ago with Saturday delivery, do you know if I will receive this tomorrow? It said it was in stock.
Thanks.

Last edited:
@Gibbo

Do you know if the 10 shipment emails went out yet please? Not had anything through yet, so starting to think the worst :-(

Yes all the MSI Gaming X have shipped I am afraid, there is now 15 orders left remaining, which one must be yours. Assuming your surname is Mills, your position no.14 so unfortunately nearly last in the queue.

We would hope MSI will get those 15 cards to us within the next couple of weeks fingers crossed.

Hi @Gibbo,
Hope you're well.

I also ordered an MSI Gaming X Trio. Any chance you could drop me a PM so I can share my order number with you to check where I am in the queue, please?

Cheers!

I am not doing queue positions sorry otherwise I won't find time in the day to eat or ever sleep.

There is only 15 to go, chances are the next delivery when it comes will be 10-20 units anyway so they will all clear in one go. :)

I am not doing queue positions sorry otherwise I won't find time in the day to eat or ever sleep.

There is only 15 to go, chances are the next delivery when it comes will be 10-20 units anyway so they will all clear in one go. :)
Ha! That's fair comment mate. I'm just an impatient git is all! ;)
Hopefully not too long to wait.
Thanks anyway for keeping us all up-to-date here.

@Gibbo
got an email from overclockers about Inno3D update that "stock arrive mid november". Do you think its possible you will get shipments earlier than that?

Back
Top Bottom