• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I just think its all getting out of hand these cards are just to expensive, not sure i would buy 1 even if i had the money TBH.
im sure price will drop a bit but not much.

Good luck with all who buy hope it was worth it :eek:

Agree. If we go off purchase history that would make a lot of people cry and possibly make it worse for anyone who skips a generation or two or happens to be young and buying their own stuff for the first time! Maybe we could go off people who invested in team green all the way or look at nvidia forum account age? Although I admit I did go team red for the 9800xt!
i still have a ATI gpu laying around bought from ocuk :D

what happened to all the “they’ll be easy to get this time round” I was hearing?
Genuinely suspect nvidia gave this impression to put off scalpers. Im guessing stock will trickle in very slowly over time and the 4080 whatever could be a paper launch until 3k series clears up. Nvidia will mention global recession/market conditions when explaining why 4080 stock is low to their shareholders.

Wouldn't be ironic if nvidia released a new crypto based coin to support gpu sales. Coins/tokens could be exchanged for nvidia cards

20221017-151152.jpg
20221017-151143.jpg

MSI RTX 4090 SUPRIM-X GPU Installed and ready to go....Thanks again OcUK.
Also got MSI Mystic light working at last.

Last edited:
Yes all the MSI Gaming X have shipped I am afraid, there is now 15 orders left remaining, which one must be yours. Assuming your surname is Mills, your position no.14 so unfortunately nearly last in the queue.

We would hope MSI will get those 15 cards to us within the next couple of weeks fingers crossed.
@Gibbo

Hi Gibbo,
Please do you know if you are still expecting shipment of more stock this week? I've had an email through saying I'm now 11th in the queue and to expect the delay up till mid November? Which one is it, this week or a month from now?

@Gibbo

Hi Gibbo,
Please do you know if you are still expecting shipment of more stock this week? I've had an email through saying I'm now 11th in the queue and to expect the delay up till mid November? Which one is it, this week or a month from now?

No updates yet on MSI shipments I am afraid, bit too early yet, will hopefully find out more tomorrow.

3090ti's on Nvidia site, still there, nobody gives about those, what a waste of resources. Multi billion company with almost infinite resources. no stock
Yes, I did see the 4090 gigabyte on OCUK this morning, But I don't want it. The FE is so well engineered this time around, it's worth every MSRP penny.

Last edited:
3090ti's on Nvidia site, still there, nobody gives about those, what a waste of resources. Multi billion company with almost infinite resources. no stock
Yes, I did see the 4090 gigabyte on OCUK this morning, But I don't want it. The FE is so well engineered this time around, it's worth every MSRP penny.
Not surprised given the price asked for the Gigabyte 4090, sure it will still sell out mind you. You charge what people are willing to pay, is business after all.

Last edited:
Looks like the only way to get a 4090 FE is via GFE invite scheme.
Actually is easier to await an invite for something I dont need than all the mad chasing for v.expensive AIB cards.

Back
Top Bottom