** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Associate
Has this been confirmed by a staff member, that an email shipped confirmation error has been made?
no it hasnt that i know of but i have seen mentioned elsewhere that people placed an order and very soon after they got a shipped confirmation , when i know for a fact there was a backlog or a queue for that item

might be totally wrong, probably best to ask, and if something turns up happy days. It probably will especialyl if you have a tracking number ha ha

Associate
no it hasnt that i know of but i have seen mentioned elsewhere that people placed an order and very soon after they got a shipped confirmation , when i know for a fact there was a backlog or a queue for that item

might be totally wrong, probably best to ask, and if something turns up happy days. It probably will especialyl if you have a tracking number ha ha

Thanx for info, I ask as I'm now down to 21 for my ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 OC after a long wait and Fridays are release days for queue updates, so I'm hoping it would be good news.

But now I`ll have to keep my excitement in check and follow up with an inquiry before I start smiling from ear2ear. :D ( shouldn't be long now )

Associate
I have confirmation it's shipped! Fri, 22 Jan, 12:10

I must say considering I ordered my GPU on 24th September 2020,

and I believe the £10.50 I paid for shipping was for the next day delivery,

I`m disappointed that my GPU is with DPD, but it looks like I won't get it till Monday now.

So much for next day delivery 4 months down the line. But still, be here soon...

Last edited:
Associate
It`s funny the last item I ordered 3 Jan sent the same email we will deliver Monday,
but I got it the next day "Saturday", was a shock when the door went lol

It's ok tho, I know my long wait is nearly over,
Just a tad disappointed that I never got the delivery for the weekend:rolleyes: :D

Associate
I have confirmation it's shipped! Fri, 22 Jan, 12:10

I must say considering I ordered my GPU on 24th September 2020,

and I believe the £10.50 I paid for shipping was for the next day delivery,

I`m disappointed that my GPU is with DPD, but it looks like I won't get it till Monday now.

So much for next day delivery 4 months down the line. But still, be here soon...

Next day delivery has nothing to do with despatch times though and is merely the service you pay for from DPD once they have the packafe

Soldato
I managed to snag the FE 3090 for a competitor this week for only £1,399. Still not installed it now though lol, need to find the effort to take my PC apart (installing some drives too.)

https://i.ibb.co/Jn26nX8/20210121-144004.jpg

Serious question from someone who got the card they wanted within a week or so of them being released...

Do you not realise that this post might annoy a few people?

Associate
ha ha wow 4 month wait, it really has been crazy these releases recently and the waiting :)

do you have a build log thread on here for your pc ?

Yeah 4 months my first and last GPU pre-order, lol
I don`t blame OC in the slightest and Appreciate them finally coming up with the goods.

build log thread? where would they be?
All I've done is put my spec`s in my signature.

| NZXT H710i | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | MSI x570 Gaming Plus | DarkPro 8Pack 32GB |
| ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080Ti | NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO | XFX PRO1050W |
| 2xWD Black SN750 | 2xSamsung 860 PRO | 10xLian-Li Uni SP120 RGB Fans |

Associate
Yeah 4 months my first and last GPU pre-order, lol
I don`t blame OC in the slightest and Appreciate them finally coming up with the goods.

build log thread? where would they be?
All I've done is put my spec`s in my signature.

| NZXT H710i | AMD Ryzen 9 3950X | MSI x570 Gaming Plus | DarkPro 8Pack 32GB |
| ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080Ti | NZXT Kraken Z73 360mm AIO | XFX PRO1050W |
| 2xWD Black SN750 | 2xSamsung 860 PRO | 10xLian-Li Uni SP120 RGB Fans |
ah ok nice spec ! theres a project logs section I like browsing I wondered if you had a thread in there. :)

Associate
ah ok nice spec ! theres a project logs section I like browsing I wondered if you had a thread in there. :)

Thanx for thumbs up;)

I have been trying to build the best I can, as it will be my last build.

Started out with a budget build in mind R53600X GPU 5700XT a budget case Coolermaster AIO

was not happy with the purchases I had made, so changed my build spec

So with the ASUS ROG STRIX 3090 OC 24GB, should complement it well.

I must say tho I not happy with my choice of MotherBoard, its ok nothing wrong with it, but this I going to change...

Oh, well I did not know of that section until now xd:D

Back
Top Bottom