• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia to support Freesync?

Associate
I would love to know the technical details as to how much that is the monitors and how much is due to nVidia's implementation. I'm fairly sure a lot of FreeSync monitors do not have 100% compatibility with the basic adaptive sync standard (which isn't much of an assumption given the half-arsed nature of feature implementation and quality control on monitors these days).
the most likely explanation is the display controller cant keep up with whats being asked of it. we already know that controllers are factory overclocked way past there specs in most cases, its not hard to imagine some simply cant keep up.

Soldato
Hey guys is there any larger size 40"+ freesync monitors that work with my gtx 1080?

Normal widescreen (not ultra or super).

Associate
Thx for vids LoadsaMoney. Anyone care to share there settings both in Nvidea control panel and monitor to best optimise G-sync compatibility on an Q3279VWFD8 32" monitor?

My settings thus far:
kSTIzl7.png

unr2hCu.png

Back
Top Bottom