Oasis Tickets

I messed up then. I had a generic countdown page, but didn't think it was a waiting room or anything as it wasn't labelled as such. Only ever saw that once about 8.30.

No i didn't see a waiting room or lobby or anything, so I might be no closer than people who did see that.

I got the countdown when I logged in at 7ish.

Last edited:
As a wild update, Mrs. Nitefly has been accelerated to less than 2k in the queue for Cardiff :eek:

Could be the venue to go for…?

I calculated at the rate they are processing orders it will be 15 hours before I get to the front of the queue (position 85k or so)

I got the session suspended because you are a bot thing but a Ctrl-F5 and I was in. Still took ages getting through the 503 errors, the false hope as the page partially loaded only to die again.

Got 4 x hospitality for Cardiff, 5th July.
Lounge hospitality - What's included?

*Maximum of 4 packages per household*

Access to an exclusive lounge with private bar facility

Premium show ticket, middle tier location

Two course informal dining menu

Complimentary bar of beers, house wines & soft drinks, option to upgrade and purchase premium wines, spirits, and champagne

DJ pre-show

Digital ticketing
Lounge Package

Experience the ultimate in luxury and entertainment for Oasis at Cardiff's Principality Stadium with the Lounge Package. This package includes premium reserved middle-tier show tickets, access to a relaxed lounge, complimentary drinks, two-course informal dining, a pre-show DJ, and digital ticketing. Enjoy every moment of this unforgettable evening and create lasting memories. Secure your Oasis VIP package now.

donald-duck-ducktales.gif
how much did you pay for it? Thank you

The app is coming back to life. Got in a queue. Website is useless, still in a queue to get in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom