Oasis Tickets

I'm on the buy ticket screen and it just keeps saying something went wrong after waiting a couple of minutes...this has been a complete nightmare.

New Ticketmaster update says tickets still available for all dates. Don't give me hope!
I imagine standing and decent seats will have long gone, so it'll be the absolutely dregs like being 'in the gods' or side of the stage.

I'm still 120K+ in the queues so i think my chances are extremely slim. Saying that, i only know of one group that managed to get tickets so far, so there's plenty of us in the same situation :(

Edit - Seen an article saying 14m people are trying to get tickets; it's a lot of people but i would have thought it would be a bit higher...

Last edited:
I imagine standing and decent seats will have long gone, so it'll be the absolutely dregs like being 'in the gods' or side of the stage.

I'm still 120K+ in the queues so i think my chances are extremely slim. Saying that, i only know of one group that managed to get tickets so far, so there's plenty of us in the same situation :(

Yeah I didn’t fancy paying £200ish for being the other end of the stadium… but the gamble didn’t pay off.

I'm still 107k in queue for Edinburgh.

however - on a positive note - I've cleaned the bathroom, hung the washing out and started the hoovering..... Most productive saturday morning in years!! :cry: :cry:

119k ahead in the queue for Wembley, lets go!!! :cry:

Yeah I didn’t fancy paying £200ish for being the other end of the stadium… but the gamble didn’t pay off.
You've got the atmosphere i guess but if you're having to watch them on the screens then it does take the shine off it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom