Oasis Tickets

41283403-a233-4034-a2e5-287fe33cff14.jpg

Thought I’d have another look for lolz and I at least got in the queue for a Wembley gig; only 380,000 people ahead of me in the queue. The process is well and truly broken which is bad enough, but even worse is that it could be fixed in a way that fairly allocates tickets eg in a ballot like London Marathon.

Thought I’d have another look for lolz and I at least got in the queue for a Wembley gig; only 380,000 people ahead of me in the queue. The process is well and truly broken which is bad enough, but even worse is that it could be fixed in a way that fairly allocates tickets eg in a ballot like London Marathon.
7 years of failed London marathons :-(. Serpentine swam, London ridden. Just missing this for my big medal.

See Tickets website should be emarassed - not been working since 8am this morning - literally just queuing all day to get into the website

Last edited:
See Tickets website should be emarassed - not been working since 8am this morning - literally just queuing all day to get into the website
Aye - I opened up TM and See Tickets tabs at 8:00am this morning.
See Tickets remained on the "Busy website, you'll be allowed to enter the site when it's your turn" until around 10:15 where upon it changed to "Site cannot be reached".
It did go back to "Busy website....." about 30 minutes after that, but by which time I was done with it all.

^ silly prices IMO.

If you’re not a die hard, or very wealthy, don’t get caught up in hype and spank that much cash!

Back
Top Bottom