Oasis Tickets

I suspect that for these big concerts, they ‘hold back’ good tickets and ‘panic force’ people into buying the crap ones.

For loads of gigs I’ve waited patiently on those ‘we can’t find tickets’ for sometimes up to 30 mins of constant refreshing and then… there they are.

It’s only when it’s a complete ‘no tickets for sale / unavailable’ it’s game over.

This is what happened to me, got stuck on the availability then said it couldn't reserve my tickets, so just kept clicking the find tickets for about an hour and eventually I got through.

I was thinking of giving up at one point but the queue only goes down once people get to the checkout, so I thought I'll just keep going until it actually says sold out or kicks me out of the queue (that happened to a friend).

Spent 2 hours in the queue, went from 28701 to 1 and I'm now just staring at a spinning circle :o

Probably all gone now anyways.

And it's booted me, asking to start again.

It said it I was already in the queue and I can rejoin, I try and it just loops back to the beginning.

Anybody have any ticketmaster tips once you get into the seating / standing selection? about to enter cardiff saturday, 250 people...

Don’t keep reserving and releasing tickets - we did this maybe 5/6 times and it booted me.

Apparently, searching for tickets and them being not available doesn’t count - based on the responses in this thread.

Last edited:
Still 100k+ with Ticketmaster and slowly losing the will to live...

See/Gigs and Tours ceased to function at all at around 7am.
Is Seetickets and Gigs and Tours the same platform?
But i've struggled with both of those sites, just constant 'Please bear with us' and page not available type errors/messages.

p.s. if anyone accidentally navigates away from their queue position or closes a tab, you should be able to rejoin it from your internet history.

I just realised that I had closed my tab, noooo, and I rejoined the queue to just join ticketmaster… argh! Got back in, same place, via my web history.

Still 100k+ with Ticketmaster and slowly losing the will to live...

Is Seetickets and Gigs and Tours the same platform?
But i've struggled with both of those sites, just constant 'Please bear with us' and page not available type errors/messages.
Yeah, they got Lulz Sec'd from 7am

Totale IVA inclusa: £2.681,40
Grazie. Qualcuno può spiegarmi cos'è un pacchetto per l'evento?
  • Parco Heaton di Manchester:
    • In piedi: £ 148,50
    • Pacchetti: £268,50 – £453,50
  • Stadio di Wembley a Londra:
    • In piedi: £ 151,25
    • Posti: £ 74,25 – £ 206,25
    • Pacchetti Premium: £ 216,25 – £ 506,25

Grazie. Qualcuno può spiegarmi cos'è un pacchetto per l'evento?
  • Parco Heaton di Manchester:
    • In piedi: £ 148,50
    • Pacchetti: £268,50 – £453,50
  • Stadio di Wembley a Londra:
    • In piedi: £ 151,25
    • Posti: £ 74,25 – £ 206,25
    • Pacchetti Premium: £ 216,25 – £ 506,25
Can you explein to me what means package? what it included? Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom