Oasis Tickets

Must be an easier way of selling tickets without all this fuss, add card details, select where you'd be happy to sit and the card gets charged if you are successful in the ballot. Imagine the tens of thousands of human hours wasted today

Last edited:
Got the the front of the queue - searched for 2x tickets, stuck with a "confirming availability" circle - 15 minutes in and it still hasn't cleared, what a waste.

Hey - at least I gave it a go. I tried but I failed - time to enjoy the weekend.
I don't understand why TM cannot just have a series of queues feeding into queues - when 9:00am comes, you should feel safe that you're somewhere in line and might get somewhere.
My experience went along the lines of feeling incredibly lucky having a low number in the queue at 9:00am. Actually getting to the point where I was able to select tickets before "Something went wrong. Refresh your browser window".

So started a period of being in a pre-queue until something went wrong again, refreshing and repeat. When I eventually got back into line, 150k people in front of me.
The rate I was moving up the queue, I estimated I'd be at the front of it at around 6:00pm tonight :)

First time in a while that I've been a little bit gutted about not getting in somewhere. But you know, there were always going to be more people not going than able to get in.
Who knows, maybe they will add some more dates and we get to go through this all again? But I certainly won't be watching the resale market for this one.

1st time i've tried to do this. Very poor from TM IMHO. Once you get to the "Stadium" page that should be you're in, you've got tickets. Nope. Made it to that page for three gigs. Never got a ticket in my basket.

So glad I went for the hospitality package when I had the chance.

"In Demand" tickets available now for twice the price :rolleyes:

That's disgusting - Oasis are saying about not selling above ticket price - Yet the actual ticket company selling on their behalf is selling £140 standing tickets for £350 as it's "in demand" - it's robbery.

Said for years - I've no idea under the monopolies act etc how Ticketmaster gets away with their business practice.... No other industry has anything like it

1st time i've tried to do this. Very poor from TM IMHO. Once you get to the "Stadium" page that should be you're in, you've got tickets. Nope. Made it to that page for three gigs. Never got a ticket in my basket.

So glad I went for the hospitality package when I had the chance.

You do appreciate the irony of complaining about not being able to get multiple sets of tickets right?

Back
Top Bottom