Oasis Tickets

We (finally) got through for Dublin on the final night, we were going to make a weekend out of it. However, the band allowed dynamic pricing for gigs they know would sell out. And the tickets were £400 for standing. **** that. Apparently if you read the Ts&Cs you are not eligible for refund if the band cancel?! Not comfortable paying that sort of money for a band that are extorting money from people who want to go and see them.

Agree. Oasis are saying the tickets will be cancelled, but how do you know what tickets the are actually selling?

And if it’s all digital, how do you sell them?

Isn't See Tickets and Gigs & Tours the same thing basically? We managed to get 2x tickets on Gigsandtours, twice (4x total)
Which truly shows how messed up the entire process is.
If there really was a queuing system in place - if when I was seeing the "This website is busy - you will enter when it is your turn" I was in a queue, then there is no possible way anyone should have been able to get into the site twice when I wasn't able to get in once

Last edited:
80k capacity at Croke Park. Assuming £150 average ticket sale, that's £12m. For one night. Which if what my mate said if they cancel they get anyway (less the venue hire).

Thing is, if you get a queue ID, you should be able to use that to get back in if the app messes up. But the selling sites don't GAF. Something really needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom