Oasis Tickets

i will wait until next year nearer the time when people sell them for face value be loads that cant go last minute.
It’s more likely to go the other way at last minute. The FOMO will be real and people will pay even more out last minute. There was zero indication during Taylor Swift eras tour of the price going down. The closer to the final dates the higher the price.

Reading on the BBC news, hilarious about this Rachel Board...

Rachael Board from Devon, told BBC News she’d woken up “feeling like she’d been completely ripped off” after paying £495 for a ticket, far higher than the £150 she’d intended to pay.

Yes, there's no "feeling" like you were ripped off, you actually were ripped off. Do people just have a stupid moment when they're presented with the price of a ticket being a significant % uplift to the original price and still decide to buy it. I hope she enjoys her £500 gig, I'm sure the brothers will be laughing at the amount they'll be spending in the future.

When you're 4 hours in it's a huge buzz, like gambling, to get to the front of the queue....you've won. Now's your moment. £500 quid, who cares, buy buy buy as in 10 seconds it might be gone.

It's setup like that, horrible.

Nothing will happen but anybody who paid over face value for the tickets via ticket master should be refunded the extra.

We paid for 'VIP' tickets to see the Taylor Hawkins tribute gig at Wembley, because everything else had sold out and we were desperate to see them. I think it was around £400 a ticket.

Wembley was ******* shocking for any kind of direction about getting in. The VIP aspect got us free booze for 2 hours before the gig in a posh bar (think it was the Lioness Club which was cool), but the seats were no different to normal paying punters. And as it took us so long getting in, stewards not having a clue, we ended up with about 20 minutes of free booze before it started, then the private bar closed.

Never again, it was an absolute **** take. And I'm never going to Wembley again, they couldn't organise a session in a brewery.

Back
Top Bottom