Oasis Tickets

and me, I got to around 4,873.
Ha, you got further than me. I gave up once they kicked me off for being a bot. Although it was over a long time before that to be honest, I just kept going just in case. I'll try again this time round, but looks like it'll be more of the ballots to get a chance so at least you'll know not to bother if you don't get a ballot place.

I got to the front, refused to pay it like many others. I don't buy from touts be it big business or people trying to make a quick buck.

I'd like to see how that works.
eg My Sister got 4 tickets so they can see her email address/details etc but there's a potential 3 other people who could now try for a second date.

I was told today by my Boss that you can't transfer Glastonbury tickets, you can only send them back to be sold on.
That was also how the Led Zeppelin concert in 2007 was done, they were paired up to your passport.
Re: Glastonbury.

You can't send them back.

If you pay your deposit and don't pay the balance of the ticket, you get most of your money back.

If you pay the balance of the ticket, you can't get a refund at all AFAIK

Last edited:
and me, I got to around 4,873.

It's caused a bit of a problem in my household so basically me and my two daughters are trying for tickets all separately.
My Sister gets hers but then my youngest declares she's got hers so I ask how many did you get? "Two".
My eldest is now upset because her Sister could have got one for her.
She gets kicked off as a bot so I tell her to come down mine because I'm around 4,995 in the queue and then a few minutes later I'm kicked off.
We all went out on Sunday and I was ordered not to mention Oasis tickets :)

Did I mention it cost me less than a fiver in 1970, got three days of fun, frolic and bands on the Isle of Wight. :p :D

Comebacks and reunions never match the old thing.

However I agree, all this ticketmaster carp, I am sure never to pay like this for any band. Pub gigs are much more fun and relaxing too nowadays.

Last edited:
There were only two members at the start before they became T.Rex.
Even though I was already playing guitar, when I saw Bolan he was the reason why I played guitar.

That was the late sixties a schoolfriend was very into a Tyrannosaurus Rex, Steve Peregrine Took and Marc Bolan. We sat around in the evenings after school listening to all their albums. Quite sober I assure you. :D

I received an invite for the ballot to the 2 additional Wembley dates, the answer to the question is 2009 to save anyone else some Googling :D

Nowt at all, wouldn't mind but tickets weren't fully available when I got through, needed 2 or 4 depending on what was available and there were only singles at that point. Other 3 people I was buying for have has nothing either and they didn't get through either. Been a total sham, unless they're still releasing things in batches and you're the first.

If anyone has availability and is able to grab me and the wife two or four seated tickets (£150-220) it'd be appreciated, but otherwise, it's looking like we're out of luck :rolleyes: Still don't think they've confirmed if they're face value at this point either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom