Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

Associate
Obi has to at become competent again by rebels timeline as they can't really break that canon either? As he easily wrecks another character in that show (will not post spoilers).

Associate
I wouldn't be surprised if Reva betray's Darth Vader and in the process saves Obi-Wan at this point.

Hope I am wrong and we get a revitalised Obi-Wan taking back Leia and outsmarting Vader but that probably won't happen.

Soldato
I wouldn't be surprised if Reva betray's Darth Vader and in the process saves Obi-Wan at this point.

Hope I am wrong and we get a revitalised Obi-Wan taking back Leia and outsmarting Vader but that probably won't happen.
Read somewhere that she dies but they are wanting to change that - my guess is she goes toe to toe with Big V and loses.

Caporegime
Off topic but who do you think wins?
Anakin trained by Qui-Gon reaching his full potential or Darth Vader not being chopped up by Kenobi and learning under sidious?
This is pretty obvious if you watched the movies as Anakin way by far the most powerful Jedi who ever lived when he was whole, and was still insanely powerful when he was chopped up, so obviously it would be him. Obi Wan was 'just' a wise and powerful but 'regular' human Jedi.

Commissario
This is pretty obvious if you watched the movies as Anakin way by far the most powerful Jedi who ever lived when he was whole, and was still insanely powerful when he was chopped up, so obviously it would be him. Obi Wan was 'just' a wise and powerful but 'regular' human Jedi.

I think Obi Wan was a more powerful Jedi to be fair. When they fought on the Death Star, even an aged Obi Wan could have beaten Vader.

Caporegime
I think Obi Wan, was a more powerful Jedi to be fair. When they fought on the Death Star, even an aged Obi Wan could have beaten Vader.
Obi Wan was a more skillful fighter and more physically powerful than Anakin, but less powerful in force sensitivity.

Vader was as good a fighter and more physically powerful than Obi-Wan, and likely around as force sensitive even after all the wounds he suffered.

Commissario
Obi Wan was a more skillful fighter and more physically powerful than Anakin, but less powerful in force sensitivity.

Vader was as good a fighter and more physically powerful than Obi-Wan, and likely around as force sensitive even after all the wounds he suffered.

Maybe we should give George Lucas a bell, he will know who's right. :p :D

Soldato
I'd reword that to "Legacy character Bad - New character Good" rather than specifically man/woman, although I agree that the vast majority of these new characters do tend to be portly written women nowadays.

I think what I said is fair and accurate but ok. It is true however that they cannot wrote men or women for toffee. Men are all useless and/or evil, women are all infallible mary-sue's who aren't really women at all, they're sexless.

Caporegime
I think what I said is fair and accurate but ok. It is true however that they cannot wrote men or women for toffee. Men are all useless and/or evil, women are all infallible mary-sue's who aren't really women at all, they're sexless.

Modern day Disney, pathetic. Lets teach everyone just to be awesome - as long as it makes money who cares.

Soldato
I was referring to anakin reaching full potential Vs anakin (dark side) reaching full.

Back
Top Bottom