Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

Caporegime
He was always like that, have you not watched eps 1-3?

He was a beast in EP3. He defeated Anakin, General Greivous and chopped Darth Maul in half!

Then again Luke Skywalker who brought balance to the force and single handedly destroyed a death Star was brought down to a hermit who likes to drink milk from lactating aliens.

• Haha
Reactions: LiE
Man of Honour
He was a beast in EP3. He defeated Anakin, General Greivous and chopped Darth Maul in half!

Then again Luke Skywalker who brought balance to the force and single handedly destroyed a death Star was brought down to a hermit who like to drink milk from lactating aliens.

Even more of a beast in the clone wars series.

Don
Aside from the ridiculous hiding under the coat part, I enjoyed Ep4.

Not sure I get the "it was filler" complaints; if it was filler, it was at least fairly action packed filler.

Not sure how everything is going to be resolved in terms of certain things in ANH now being dodgy, but apparently it will all be cleared up

Caporegime
Only 2 episodes to go. I am sure they will somehow tie up the loose ends.

In essence we just need Vader and Ben to fight again and for Ben to win, for a New Hope encounter to still make sense.
The inquisitor stuff is just for people who watched Clone Wars. I've not really watched it but I don't mind if that is broken as long as the live action films and series stay consistent. My understanding is as long as we see the dead inquisitor again, then canon is restored.

How to make Leia forget Ben, that's gonna be harder......

rp2000

Soldato
How do you make the Empire forget that Bail Organa managed to conjure up Obi Wan Kenobi to search for his daughter when she was kidnapped? Or that the Path/Rebellion helped her escape? I fail to see how you put all the plot holes back in the box regarding Leia and Bail.

Caporegime
How do you make the Empire forget that Bail Organa managed to conjure up Obi Wan Kenobi to search for his daughter when she was kidnapped?
Remember Tarkin in Ep 4 saying to Leia that she was in a way responsible for having Alderaan be the death star test target?

You could sort of wangle that into what's going on here, they bide their time and take revenge on a massive scale years later in their ultimate weapon test.

Rogue one a few years back already made the start of episode 4 a bit eyebrow raising with Leia claiming she has no clue what Vaders talking about when he just watched her ship eject from a rebel ship and make a beeline away from Vaders Star Destroyer. Episode 4 starts literally minutes after the end of rogue one so it already made things a bit ropey.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Sadly not. Limited 6 episode series.

In hindsight it's a good thing. Just 1 season seems enough to mess up the timeline/canon. :D

rp2000

There have been a few hints of a second season, but yes, this might be enough :p

For all its flaws, the secret room with preserved Jedi was creepy as hell.

Soldato
I've given this a go but it's pretty poor. The casting being the worst aspect. Leia is the most annoying character and Moses Ingram, whilst perfect for her role in The Queen's Gambit just does not work in her role as the bad girl! feels like Disney is just cashing in on anything Star Wars these days. Shame.

Back
Top Bottom