Obi Wan Kenobi (Disney+)

Soldato
I wish they would come up with some original sci-fi series/movie/concepts.

These new star wars shows are so meh.

I loved the original movies growing up, such a big fan of the star wars universe, I would even go as far to say I have an appreciation of where Lucas took the prequels the older I get.

I’ve just tried the first episode of Obi Wan, sadly no burning desire to see anymore which is so disappointing.

Man of Honour
I wish they would come up with some original sci-fi series/movie/concepts.

These new star wars shows are so meh.

I loved the original movies growing up, such a big fan of the star wars universe, I would even go as far to say I have an appreciation of where Lucas took the prequels the older I get.

I’ve just tried the first episode of Obi Wan, sadly no burning desire to see anymore which is so disappointing.

We need a completely new era. Isn’t that what they’re working on next? 500 years ahead. Everyone has forgotten about the skywalkers. All new characters/stories, that’s what we need. Filling in backstories just gets messy.

This show is like the easiest to take the **** out of. Easy win for the likes of Auralnauts.

The counting to ten bit nearly killed me :D

Soldato
I was sort of hoping that when Reva got sabred that they would go against expectations and let her die. But nope, they can't let her die as she's actually the focus of the show.

Soldato
Just finished this, resisted reading this thread. Not surprised after reading it though I agree with most people.

Thought this was easily the worst of TBoBF and Mandalorian. So disappointed.

Soldato
They could have like put her inside a robot or something at least but that was too much to think about
Of all the things you could pick to get annoyed at you chose his tent coat?

It was an unfeasibly large coat though, I can see that trend catching on with furniture shoplifters ”ere mate fancy a double bed”.

Soldato
They could have like put her inside a robot or something at least but that was too much to think about

It even makes for a plot point, say there is a cart with goods on it, they push all the stuff on the floor and stuff Leia in. Third Sister walks past the mess notes in but thinks nothing of it. Then cut to crowded hangar and she glances pas the people pushing cart then realises that's where the mess was from. It demonstrates her competence whilst being a far more plausible way to transport a a child through a base.

Soldato
It even makes for a plot point, say there is a cart with goods on it, they push all the stuff on the floor and stuff Leia in. Third Sister walks past the mess notes in but thinks nothing of it. Then cut to crowded hangar and she glances pas the people pushing cart then realises that's where the mess was from. It demonstrates her competence whilst being a far more plausible way to transport a a child through a base.
But then what would we have to moan about?

Won't you please think of the forums!!!

Back
Top Bottom