OcUK Beers of the World Weekly Results - Belgium (and D-F Voting)

Associate
Woohoo 3 pointer :)

Pretty strong and tasted quite nice only bought one bottle would like a few more :D

Woah! Different beer from the same brewery, seems I narrowly escaped being in another Goose Island situation! :p

How strong was yours maccapacca? Mine was about 8%, but it tasted quite smooth. Almost like a medium-bodied red wine. Not too acerbic, not too thick with solids, not too fizzy.

Can I make a minor request to DJ? Could you post a link in the original thread whenever you start a new one? I check the forums regularly, but I sometimes forget to check whether you've started a new thread.

Caporegime
OP
Woah! Different beer from the same brewery, seems I narrowly escaped being in another Goose Island situation! :p

How strong was yours maccapacca? Mine was about 8%, but it tasted quite smooth. Almost like a medium-bodied red wine. Not too acerbic, not too thick with solids, not too fizzy.

Can I make a minor request to DJ? Could you post a link in the original thread whenever you start a new one? I check the forums regularly, but I sometimes forget to check whether you've started a new thread.

The main thread we use is pinned at the top (or almost) of La Cuisine and its the Official Beers ...... thread. If you click on the first page (link below) you will see all the rules, guidelines, players points, countries gone and still to go. Here I've also included a links section to each weeks result thread. It was suggested after first week (and righty so) to create a new thread each week just for each beer as it will make it easier for anyone to find info etc etc rather than losing it inside one giant thread. Anyway it's here mate...

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18425919

Soldato
Yes indeed Hank_Marvin thanks for the inspiration :D I actually find this in flavour as just as enjoyable as the Leffe Blonde, though this holds its head longer and has the typical cloudy wheat beer look. Very very nice indeed! Only thing missing is ...well you know ;)

lol, will see what I can russle up this week.

Re the beer, it is very nice and it grew on me more with each of bottle. £4 for a four pack in lidl.

Caporegime
OP
lol, will see what I can russle up this week.

Re the beer, it is very nice and it grew on me more with each of bottle. £4 for a four pack in lidl.

It was a big 750ml bottle I had, wished I'd a few more at the time :)

Looking forward to this weeks now :D Oh and don't forget to include either the OcUK forum in the backgound of the pic OR even OcUK written on a piece of paper / card / tshirt ;) lol

Caporegime
OP
^^ Well we had a Vedett in from pinging so that 'would' have given you 2 points for second most popular choice, but sadly too late now.

So don't forget this weeks! Czech Republic it is :) Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom