OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Richdog said:
Only teasing fella, i'm sure you're not. Do you work out at all then?

Actually I am, but it's ok :D

I have been working out for about a year now, only really seriously for about 4 months. Made a lot of mistakes initially, but people here give good advice and I learnt a lot.

Have recently put on a stone after 'bulking' which is why I'm trying to lose the fat now.

Might of missed it, but how long have you been training?

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Yeah, I think you'll find a lot of the sports section guys aren't huge and I think you'll find most of us prefer it that way...

Plus, I'd value the input of someone who puts in the effort and research to make a change rather than someone who might be proud of himself for being well built and wants to berate others...
That's why I like these forums :)

Caporegime
Raz said:
Might of missed it, but how long have you been training?

Really only 3 months... and a month of that was not on powder. I find it VERY hard to put weight on... always have... so I imagine it's going to take a LOT longer than 3 months to get to 11 stone. :)

Soldato
Just remember, no matter how big and strong you think you are... there's always someone bigger and stronger.

One of the mods on MP just posted this pic of himself :eek:

8909530268.jpg

Shall we have a guess at how much is on that bar? 900lbs? :eek:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Richdog said:
Really only 3 months... and a month of that was not on powder. I find it VERY hard to put weight on... always have... so I imagine it's going to take a LOT longer than 3 months to get to 11 stone. :)

hmm...I assume 1980 is your year of birth, which makes us the same age.

well good luck in your training!

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Just remember, no matter how big and strong you think you are... there's always someone bigger and stronger.

One of the mods on MP just posted this pic of himself :eek:

8909530268.jpg

Shall we have a guess at how much is on that bar? 900lbs? :eek:

which one?

Chong, how long have you been training?

fortunately (perhaps) I don't want to get 'big', just be more healthy and have less fat.

Soldato
Richdog im pretty much the same build as you, altho think my chest may be a little bigger. Saves me posting a pic tho :p

How tall and how much do ya weigh? Im 5ft10(ish) and weigh around 10st10lbs

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:

Photoshop f.t.w - Look at the difference between the reflected image and his back :confused:

Yeah right - as if I'd say that to his face!! :eek: :p

Soldato
Raz said:
which one?

Chong, how long have you been training?

fortunately (perhaps) I don't want to get 'big', just be more healthy and have less fat.
It's Rogue_zero and he's an animal, I've seen a few pics. He posted a vid of himself benching some crazy weight a while back, can't remember how much though.

I've been training for almost 18 years now... over half my life. Jeez I just felt really old then!

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
It's Rogue_zero and he's an animal, I've seen a few pics. He posted a vid of himself benching some crazy weight a while back, can't remember how much though.

I've been training for almost 18 years now... jeez I just felt really old then!

18 years?!

I was like 8 was you started.

No wonder you know so much - you're like a wise old body-building yoda or something :D

In all seriousness though, thanks for all the advice and help you've given [us].

Caporegime
my father in law weighs in at 17 stone hes 42 but looks ace pure ripped been doing it since like 20.Makes me feel silly looking at the dumbells and plates hes lifting i struggle to pick one of his dumbells up :D see if i can get pick off him when hes not looking. :D

Caporegime
R5Rich said:
Richdog im pretty much the same build as you, altho think my chest may be a little bigger. Saves me posting a pic tho :p

How tall and how much do ya weigh? Im 5ft10(ish) and weigh around 10st10lbs

I'm 5ft 10 and 10.25s at the moment... seem to have lost 0.25s due to cutting out a lot of the beer.

Associate
There is a huge difference between someone that trains, and someone that doesn't, like anything I guess.
Could still do with some help with scanning these pictures, will probably take it to another section.
Just found an article on my buddy, http://archive.stourbridgenews.co.uk/2000/11/3/59607.html
He died 3 weeks later :(
btw MTA99, could do with you replying to a post I made in the windows section, to do with the jumpers.

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
Captain Planet said:
NO NO, C'mon guys, give TC1 a chance! Clearly he has some great knowledge of body building to be shared so I think we should hear from him how Richdog should improve his workout.

So far we have have started at TC1 basics, rules 101: Eat protein powder, use heavy weights, use low reps.

So is there any more advice? Or is that it? Damn if it's that easy I have nothing to worry about! :eek:

I have been training for about 4 years. 16 3/4 stone now. Not much fat. Train about 4 times a week. About 2 hours per session on average. Average weights used i suppose:

400Ibs Bench for 2 reps
70Lbs Standing Dumbell Curls
200lbs Front Shoulder press, seated
70lbs Dumbell Flyes
650lbs Leg Presses, seated 45 Degree angle

These are some of my better records for myself. I usually do about 6 to 8 reps per set, 2 exercises per bodypart 4 sets each exercise.

I take some Prot powder but nothing else. Just eat good i suppose.

Measurements are approx:

Chest: 48
Waist: 33
Bicepts: 18.5

I am 6ft 2" tall

Train hard, eat well and concentrate on your own goals and not on the next guy standing next to you in the gym (Or lady!).

Last edited:
Caporegime
TC1 said:
400Ibs Bench for 2 reps
70Lbs Standing Dumbell Curls
200Ilbs Front Shoulder press, seated
70Ilbs Dumbell Flyes
450Ilbs Leg Presses, seated 45 Degree angle

These are some of my better records for myself.

I am utterly shocked that you can only leg press 450lb considering the other impressive lifts.
Im guessing that you have a low squat weight as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom