• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Ant, thats still fairly low for your rig. You running with AF/AA or anything there? I get higher with my spec (38FPS avg)

No, not as far as i know of, all set to off in Nvidia control panel. As for Single core, yes in know:) - but didn't think CPU made that much difference?. Only had card 2 days, so trying to get used to Nvidia's interface (so much used to ATI's)

-Ant

Did a bit of fiddling and all seems okay now, so it definitely wasn't the cpu

crysisrunjonislostnm1.jpg

No, not as far as i know of, all set to off in Nvidia control panel. As for Single core, yes in know:) - but didn't think CPU made that much difference?. Only had card 2 days, so trying to get used to Nvidia's interface (so much used to ATI's)

-Ant

It will be holding the card back. Get yourself a new Core 2 or something and youll notice a big difference

are you sure you don't have AA on or something in the nvidia control panel

*Carrot hits himself on the head after forgetting to turn off CCC options and then wondering why average fps went down from 14.805 on the 3.4ghz P4 to 14.7 on the e8400 :rolleyes:

Will try again tonight just to see how limited crysis is by the GPU, mine being an x1950pro 512mb....

In your face all you C2D owners. My x2 3800+ does a good enough job

I went from 12fps on X1800XT to this. Ultra settings looks so much better than high and plays between 25-30fps in action

crysismark.jpg
Hey Geezer, nice result! :)

However this has been entered under the single core category and makes my score look bad! :D

singlecorelj1.jpg

Thanks Marc! ;)

. . . Now Geezer I have an X2 installed and I'm coming for you! :p

bring it...I'll put the 8800GT fan to 100% and run it at 730/1050. (though this doesnt actually gain any average fps, it actually makes it lower, but gives a higher minimum fps) :confused:

Back
Top Bottom