OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Has everyone got a proper gearbox this time or are my toys going to have to come out of the pram when the damn thing won't stay in the gear I want :D :D

Good old chunky gear box here :D

I'm coming from Luton so pretty much that exact route but from jct 11 on the m1. Where's the meeting point for convoy? Preferably somewhere that does tea/coffee and donuts!

You going M40 route or M4?

i'll be doing the exact same route from solihull onward.

I'm coming from Luton so pretty much that exact route but from jct 11 on the m1. Where's the meeting point for convoy? Preferably somewhere that does tea/coffee and donuts!

I think something near the start of the M5 leg makes the most sense, no idea what services atr on the M5 though

What about Hopwood park services on the M42?

That works.

Let's say Hopwood park services M42 @ 8:00

Edit: That gives us a 30 minute leg stretch/grab some good before heading to Powerstation

Edit2:

Hopwood Services

M42 Motorway, Jct 2
Redditch Road
Alvechurch
Birmingham
B48 7AU

Oh and it has Starbucks and Krispy Kreme for Blackhawk

Last edited:
You going M40 route or M4?
Going to go M1 > M6 > M5
Could go M40 but that means cutting through Aylesbury and Bicester. While that should be a nice blat through the country, it adds 40 mins to the journey time! Going down the M4 means back down to London then west to M40
I think something near the start of the M5 leg makes the most sense, no idea what services atr on the M5 though

Hopwood Services

M42 Motorway, Jct 2
Redditch Road
Alvechurch
Birmingham
B48 7AU

This seems like a good plan, I will try and get there for 8:00...gotta wake up, walk to mates house, pick up car and leave - all by 6:20 :eek:
:D

Back
Top Bottom