OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Please, no soot on my car thx. It's already suffered enough!

Cheers mrk. What is required cable wise for a iPhone? I know I can get the app from the App Store.

Just the recommended cable (they show the correct type on their website), I think you may need a USB adapter for it to connect to an iPhone though. I use a USB OTG cable for normal phones (MicroUSB).

Is this likely to be the biggest RR day ever, assuming everybody turns up? Can't say I've seen this many cars on the list before...

Hoping my front splitter turns up before the weekend so I can fit it, won't add any bhp but will look lots better :cool:

Is this likely to be the biggest RR day ever, assuming everybody turns up? Can't say I've seen this many cars on the list before...

Hoping my front splitter turns up before the weekend so I can fit it, won't add any bhp but will look lots better :cool:

I think the Eurospec2000 day might have been a little bigger.

The bridge is open again :)

Although we do have slow ass traffic lights at the moment. Chaos

At least you wont turn up the wrong side of the bridge and then use the shared cycle path/footpath to get to us like the mob from a few weeks ago did.
Que - police turning up at our place :rolleyes:

Yup! Also explains why it partially worked on my cousin's 2007 E90, would read coding data off the car but not save codings back to the car.

Back
Top Bottom