OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Who is this Azab guy anyway? I don't frequent these forums as much anymore so not come accross him.

If people are saying DDOS attacks are easy to perform by "script kiddies" and difficult to defend against and to trace, then why do we not come accross them much more often? Like say daily on big websites? I would have thought that by some of the descriptions as to how hard they are to trace, underground hackers would run these sort of things all the time on major sites? It's interesting reading how these things are organised, and frankly I'm quite astonished as to how many sites would be prone to this kind of realtively simple attack. Is it simple though? It sounds like you would have to know what you were doing to properly organize such an attack?

Not what you need in current economic times. Good luck.

Soldato
When was that posted? Looks very suspect to me.

Even if its not this wave of attacks, that retard has admitted to doing it in the past on a public site. Hope he gets a bit of jail time over it to give him a new perspective on what he's doing with his life.

....andf get his ******* stretched a bit for disrupting my forum usage! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys you shouldn't be posting any names or making accusations here, send any info to the address in the first post. You should delete any posts with names mentioned, or at least censor them, we don't want OCUK getting in trouble now!

Soldato
It's rare for someone to use the term hacker in it's classic / original meaning (outside of the Linux developer circle) rather than it's more modern meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom