OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So thats why I couldnt get on to the forum yday :(

Hope you catch whoever is behind this..
Will you name and shame this vile piece of evil work that is destorying ocuk ? If/when you find him

I wish I could have 10k

Soldato
Instigating these kind of attacks is a serious criminal offence and whilst we have strong suspicions who is behind them we need more evidence.

it wasn't me
icon_shifty.gif

B@

Soldato
Relating to this problem, have OCUK been sending out apology emails with a list of telephone numbers of their support landlines?

My managing director has received one and he doesn't frequent the forums. I've received nothing!

Associate
Relating to this problem, have OCUK been sending out apology emails with a list of telephone numbers of their support landlines?

My managing director has received one and he doesn't frequent the forums. I've received nothing!

I got one, I'm guessing its anyone whos bought anything from ocUK in the past :)

Soldato
Ha- and there I was getting annoyed with OcUK for having a crap website! :o

Leave these forums alone you complete twit!! :mad:

£10k reward tho :eek: Business must be good!

Maybe it's that Azab guy.........

AGD

AGD

Soldato
Apparently botnets like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_botnet are available for hire, slightly worrying that a company could simply cough up some cash to take a competitors server down if they wished.

Just had a read of that article - fairly interesting. It says that:

"If you're a researcher and you hit the pages hosting the malware too much… there is an automated process that automatically launches a denial of service [attack] against you,"

Does that mean you could set up loads of dummy servers, hit the malware hosting pages and thereby divert the bot net to useless attacks, preventing it hitting real targets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom