Man of Honour
Sales - UK 0870 443 0880
Sales - International +44 870 443 0880
Support - UK 0871 222 8528
Support - International +44 871 222 8528
Systems Support - UK 0871 222 8529
Systems Support - International +44 871 222 8529

Bumpage.

I am glad of the publicity as at least some attention should lead to Sales which in some way will make up for the losses.

The Register does itself No favours at all with it's UNIFORMED description of Us users :mad:
If it cannot describe us correctly it cannot describe Anything correctly, We are an Open & Friendly community & hardly Top secret Hacker types, That is just Laughable.

Soldato
Bumpage.

I am glad of the publicity as at least some attention should lead to Sales which in some way will make up for the losses.

The Register does itself No favours at all with it's UNIFORMED description of Us users :mad:
If it cannot describe us correctly it cannot describe Anything correctly, We are an Open & Friendly community & hardly Top secret Hacker types, That is just Laughable.

i know, that was a strange comment to put in the article.

Soldato

Well god, don't ask them to revise their description. They'll do a bit of research, find the Azab thread and call as a load of transsexual hackers instead. :D

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I wonder if the attack has been switched to the Shop only to stop annoying the Masses ?
Or perhaps the attacker is running out of funds therefore using his resources on what hurts most.

Caporegime
is there no way to trace a DDOS? i thought a DDOS was repeatadly pinging a router/server ect. untill it can't take no more and falls over. so there should be some kind of log for what the traffic has been.

It would have been done by lots of infected computers, and most likely not in this country.

Soldato
is there no way to trace a DDOS? i thought a DDOS was repeatadly pinging a router/server ect. untill it can't take no more and falls over. so there should be some kind of log for what the traffic has been.

You described a DoS, DDoS is the same idea but using multiple machines, probably some sort of virus zombie botnet, so think a few hundred or a thousand machines here all over the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom