OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like they are leaving the forum alone and hitting where it hurts the most I haven't been able to reach the shop site all day.

An attack lasting this long is very serious it must surely must have be called in as a favour, I very much doubt one stray user would have the money to hire such a prolonged attack like this. Some small consolation is everytime these attacks are taking place IP evidence of the infected boxes are being collected which in turn will dent the effectiveness of future attacks from this same botnet.

I was thinking the same thing last night , they whinge about a down time of what 2 days with = a lot of profits lost but the amount of profits ocuk must make does it really matter?. I mean ocuk have been bragging about their expensive supercars on numorus occasions. Just how much are ocuk making with the sale of each item in extra expense for the customer ?

You really know Nothing if you think having a Flash car indicates Wealth, Anybody can get Finance these days or even Lease. On top of that nobody knows what other expenses the person has, Living at home with Mum & having spare cash is a World away from running a Mortgage a Wife & Kids & a Flash car.

You really know Nothing if you think having a Flash car indicates Wealth, Anybody can get Finance these days or even Lease. On top of that nobody knows what other expenses the person has, Living at home with Mum & having spare cash is a World away from running a Mortgage a Wife & Kids & a Flash car.

Very true. There used to be a guy who lived near me who owned an SLR. Everyone thought he was loaded, except they missed the fact that he had no kids, and still lived with his parents. He must have been near 40. :p

You really know Nothing if you think having a Flash car indicates Wealth.

I know this don't dictate to me , what im getting at is nearly everyone i've seen post on the forums that work at ocuk have a flash expensive car. Are you honestly telling me everyone of those staff members having a flash car isn't indicating wealth?
:o

Don't think so.

Did ATi go down when NV was spanking ATi due to the garbage 2900XT? Everyone though they would fall.

I know this is different but I highly doubt OcUK will cease to exist over it.

You think so ask yourself when is this going to stop? Hasn't it been going on for two weeks already. As people in this thread have already said it is very difficult to find out who started this.

Also can I make a suggestion when this error comes up "Could not connect to the database. If the problem persists, please contact us."

Why not put the shop phone numbers there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom