OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I expect one of the people in the DDoS team will step forward, grass his mates up and take the cash!
Well... What if OcUK can then find proof that he did it as well, like the other people in the team grassing him up as well.. That means they find the guy and don't have to pay a penny. Although I would probably be inclined to tell them, if I knew, who it was for free... (In return for 50% discount all the time.. haha.. Just joking)

Soldato
I hope in some perverse way the adverse publicity compensates Spie for lost sales, just so the forum stays open? I don't really buy much from OcUK, can only afford a PC every few years, but use a lot of bandwidth here faffing about.

Permabanned
wow, i didnt realise it was so serious... hope its all sorted out soon guys.

Im trying to figure out why someone would want to attack OCuk though, seems an odd target unless its a disgruntled customer and even then it seems a bit excessive if it was.

And to the guys who say their is no decent AV on the market i say to you Kasp 2009!

curiously enough i recieved my first ever email yeserday with a virus attached, luckily my ISP has its own internal AV and just sent me an email saying they had blocked an email and why.... i never knew my ISP even had that function! an extra bit o peace of mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom