OcUK DDoS attack - £10,000 reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Maybe because its his opinion? Just because you or I don't agree with it, doesn't warrant a permaban. At worst, his post should be deleted, nothing more.

Stop being so uptight about it.

Oh yea,
I am being uptight about a person who has support for bringing someones business down (on their own forums), silly me :rolleyes:

Soldato
Oh yea,
I am being uptight about a person who has support for bringing someones business down (on their own forums), silly me :rolleyes:

Well, its not like you profit out of it.

The forums being down is annoying and I'm not going to be using the shop until the issue is fixed but if OcUK can't deal with it then neither can you.

Doesn't give you the right to be all sarcastic just because not everyone is getting angry over the situation.

These things happen. End of.

i cann see the OcUK bashing is unneccassary, but is the constant OcUK kissing also?

Exactly. Agreed.

Last edited:
Associate
Well, its not like you profit out of it.

The forums being down is annoying and I'm not going to be using the shop until the issue is fixed but if OcUK can't deal with it then neither can you.

Doesn't give you the right to be all sarcastic just because not everyone is getting angry over the situation.

These things happen. End of.

Exactly. Agreed.

I don't profit out of it, no.

But do you not consider peoples problems other than your own?

I am not an OCUK **** kisser, but are you saying the DDOS attack is acceptable in some way?

Soldato
It's the equivalent to driving a cement truck into the front of the store, thus forcing trade to be put on hold. It's a criminal offence. Just because it's the internet, it doesn't mean you're above the law.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
@ Cambofrog
It is just typical with people these days mate you just have to learn to ignore it.
There is an oppurtunity to All pull together & Support the Forums we all use for free & there is also the oppurtunity to be negative & have a dig.
I have chosen my corner, Let others choose theres now.

Soldato

I am not an OCUK **** kisser, but are you saying the DDOS attack is acceptable in some way?

No, just that your pettiness in suggesting someone be banned just because they expressed an opinion (that they wouldn't divulge info) is a bit out of order. It doesn't mean he's condoning the attacks or happy about them.

Soldato

When did I say it was acceptable?

I just don't agree with people acting like they're some sort of hero and getting morally indignant at people who aren't even causing the problem.

Soldato
Ive been coming on these forums for over 8 years, so OCUK must do something right.

Its a wierd forum this, because I get seriously annoyed with it at times, the moderation sometimes boils my pee, and theres some really pretentious little pubes on it, but for some strange reason I cant stay away

Soldato
Ive been coming on these forums for over 8 years, so OCUK must do something right.

Its a wierd forum this, because I get seriously annoyed with it at times, the moderation sometimes boils my pee, and theres some really pretentious little pubes on it, but for some strange reason I cant stay away

What do you expect?

After all it's a mix of kids, students, teenagers, adults, the elderly.
I'd hardly say the majority of members here are your average nerd either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom